chumbucket and Associates, Department of Sheep Husbandry

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

Shenanagins

Re: chumbucket and Associates, Department of Sheep Husbandry

Post by Shenanagins »

This makes me want to farm sheep. Without buying your permit thing. You are now directly causing the economy to fail. High fives!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Mikel123 wrote:
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Unless the tower is public...looks like it would be the hard way for you.
Everyone just tame sheep and leave them in a public area under guardzone for communal use perferably out of the way of heavy traffic. If a couple did this each day you won't have to resort to gating sheep into your pad. Share and share alike. Fleece comes cheap.
I would say about 9 minutes into playing UO, even the newest player would realize this will never, ever work.
But he would build an entirely new character devoted to doing just this.

TEMP: IN TOWN SHEEP FARMER

u got to have lots of skils for shep this ist he idea bring them into town and we all share the feelce :roll: :( :cry: :lol: :oops:

25 animal taming (for shep)
50 animal lore (so u know they are hungry)
23.1 herding (to move them to town when they are sad)
98 hiding (for hiding)
GM Arms Lore

Shane2

Post by Shane2 »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote: under guardzone for communal use .
We shall fight your communism sir!

Sheep killing for FREEDOM!!!!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Mikel123 wrote:
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Unless the tower is public...looks like it would be the hard way for you.
Everyone just tame sheep and leave them in a public area under guardzone for communal use perferably out of the way of heavy traffic. If a couple did this each day you won't have to resort to gating sheep into your pad. Share and share alike. Fleece comes cheap.
I would say about 9 minutes into playing UO, even the newest player would realize this will never, ever work.
Bull. People do it all the time. When you are done shearing,spinning into cloth, then cutting into bandages you can do it again. It's being done all over. If you want to waste pots,regs,poison whatever not to mention time killing 30-50 sheep go right ahead ,they spawn pretty fast which would make you look pretty stupid considering you can put them anywhere. Pack up and move if you are being bothered. No problem at all. It's not afk, but your mentality would be in trying to stop that. Guards,Dispel Field, and Arch Cure are all you really need to put an end to cA's tyranny of our fluffy friends if you want to keep an eye out on your resources at the time.

I R NEW I KILL SHEP, SKELES PK ME.

Anyone can cast chain lightning, meteor swarm, and Earthquake...
Anyone can townkill.
Any other newb tricks you want to post screenshots of?

Note to Reader: It is against the rules to afk resource gather this is one way to sidestep this. Being able to make thousands of bandages each time easy in this fashion you really don't need to go through all the trouble of breaking the rules. Tame them, move them to a safer spot then return for more when you are done. Simple. If any get killed who cares? They respawn faster then you cutting one bandage at a time anyway. Let them feel mighty in killing "AI AFK" sheep. Next thing you know they will ghost sheep spawns. Give me a break. Why even make a temp to glory in the grief of sheep? :lol: How many flamestrikes do you need to cast in order to make that one :|?

How many hours a day do they spend on doing this? Lame. Don't fall victim to their lameness.

Don't pay cA they are only going to post screenshots of you breaking the rules and/or ridicule you before everyone if you give into their demands making it a double whammy. Staff not cA is the authority that monitors this, the whole thing is a scam. Move the sheep out of your residence and then you are in the clear.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:
Mikel123 wrote:
Bull. People do it all the time. When you are done shearing,spinning into cloth, then cutting into bandages you can do it again. It's being done all over. If you want to waste pots,regs,poison whatever not to mention time killing 30-50 sheep go right ahead ,they spawn pretty fast which would make you look pretty stupid considering you can put them anywhere. Pack up and move if you are being bothered. No problem at all. It's not afk, but your mentality would be in trying to stop that. Guards,Dispel Field, and Arch Cure are all you really need to put an end to cA's tyranny of our fluffy friends if you want to keep an eye out on your resources at the time.

I R NEW I KILL SHEP, SKELES PK ME.

Anyone can cast chain lightning, meteor swarm, and Earthquake...
Anyone can townkill.
Any other newb tricks you want to post screenshots of?

Note to Reader: It is against the rules to afk resource gather this is one way to sidestep this. Being able to make thousands of bandages each time easy in this fashion you really don't need to go through all the trouble of breaking the rules. Tame them, move them to a safer spot then return for more when you are done. Simple. If any get killed who cares? They respawn faster then you cutting one bandage at a time anyway. Let them feel mighty in killing "AI AFK" sheep. Next thing you know they will ghost sheep spawns. Give me a break. Why even make a temp to glory in the grief of sheep? :lol: How many flamestrikes do you need to cast in order to make that one :|?

How many hours a day do they spend on doing this? Lame. Don't fall victim to their lameness.

Don't pay cA they are only going to post screenshots of you breaking the rules and/or ridicule you before everyone if you give into their demands making it a double whammy. Staff not cA is the authority that monitors this, the whole thing is a scam. Move the sheep out of your residence and then you are in the clear.
It will be much easier just to pay us. We're about to step up our game on these sorts of activities. Remember: We don't care about your gold. We just care about you paying us. Big difference.

Downs

Post by Downs »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote: How many hours a day do they spend on doing this? Lame. Don't fall victim to their lameness.

MatronDeWinter wrote:
IV. Everyone is a pointless nancy-roleplayer who has no life, job, or significant-other, outside of the game.

V. You are the only exception to article IV.
So far, about 6 registered farms don't share your point of view.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

lownslowneon

Post by lownslowneon »

Chum, bravo! :)

Although....

Your actions have been reported to the Britania PD and they will be investigating the matter!
:lol:

Pacifico

Post by Pacifico »

lownslowneon wrote:Chum, bravo! :)

Although....

Your actions have been reported to the Britania PD and they will be investigating the matter!
:lol:
The BPD are crooks. There I was minding my own business hidden afk and an officer detects, kills and loots me! I tried to file a report to them and in response I was told "I am the law". Also, I don't think BPD has proper paperwork to be doing what they are doing.. a bunch of vigilantes if you ask me.

UOGrumpy

Post by UOGrumpy »

Sorry Dagon or whatever your name is. We will not rest, we will not sleep, until we have killed all of your illegal sheep. (Yes I killed the one alive one after this screenshot was taken).
Attachments
Bald SoB_2-20_06.48.jpg

Shane2

Post by Shane2 »

OK does anyone else see this thread being listed with me as the author, or do I have some weird bug on my machine?

Considering I didnt even start playing UO again until some time after this went up, thats interesting, and my only post here was in regard to the "We'll go communist" theory of sheep shearing.

Either somehow my display is messed up, or I know leet hax Im not even aware of!

Downs

Post by Downs »

Leet hax. Prepare to be banned
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

SHANE HAS STOLEN THE GUILD WTF!

Shane2

Post by Shane2 »

In my first act as new hax king, the guild has now been redesignated sA!

I have also used my haxxor skills to usurp control of the stone; chum, matron, and downs have all been given the new guild title of "Provisional sub-Associate, jr."

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

I was inspecting the territory south of Skara Brae, and I found an outrageous illegal sheep farm.

I must thank other Associates to their helpful knowledge in magery !

Boudoir

Post by Boudoir »

The south of Skara Brae is full of scum! I found another illegal farm, with an illegal AFK macroer for gathering wool! This player would be banned from UOSA if a GM came, so I saved his virtual life by killing his sheeps.