chumbucket and Associates, Department of Sheep Husbandry

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: chumbucket and Associates, Department for Sheep Husbandry

Post by chumbucket »

Just ask BD or ING, both former sheep farmers. Screenshots will be forthcoming, as soon as I get around to editing and uploading the giant backlog of screenshots I have for November.

pablo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: chumbucket and Associates, Department of Sheep Husbandry

Post by pablo »

I've been bored of this game...but I take a break. This is borderline "comatose" bored.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

pablo wrote:I've been bored of this game...but I take a break. This is borderline "comatose" bored.
Your problem is that you have a restricted view of what the game is about. If you get bored with LEET PVP, non-LEET PvM, mining, or roleplaying as an elvish princess, you take a break. You don't think, "Golly, maybe I could try to do something else? Maybe I don't have to play the way everyone else does?" If I only did those sorts of things, I'd have stayed out UO before I even came here.

pablo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pablo »

Actually, I envy your thinking about this game. Just ribbing a little bit.

pablo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by pablo »

chumbucket wrote:
pablo wrote:I've been bored of this game...but I take a break. This is borderline "comatose" bored.
Your problem is that you have a restricted view of what the game is about. If you get bored with LEET PVP, non-LEET PvM, mining, or roleplaying as an elvish princess, you take a break. You don't think, "Golly, maybe I could try to do something else? Maybe I don't have to play the way everyone else does?" If I only did those sorts of things, I'd have stayed out UO before I even came here.
Also, I know who you are referring to about the elvish princess, I'm not that person.

Downs

Post by Downs »

don't lie to yourself. we've all played that elven princess in need of rescuing.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Krats

Post by Krats »

I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle.
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

nightmare

Post by nightmare »

Nice job at doing your job guys!!! I noticed B-D got 500k of bandaids stacked on top of one of their new towers. They had 1 guy farming sheep and 2 others making cloth and bandaids. Looked like 200 sheep in there lol. Wounder what their penalty is now?

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

I sent in a report this morning. I found another house right after, but as they only had one sheep I felt like it was a waste of the Department's time.
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

nightmare wrote:Nice job at doing your job guys!!! I noticed B-D got 500k of bandaids stacked on top of one of their new towers. They had 1 guy farming sheep and 2 others making cloth and bandaids. Looked like 200 sheep in there lol. Wounder what their penalty is now?
It was their flagrant disregard for the health and well being of the citizens of UOSA that lead Downs and I to establish the Department of Sheep Husbandry. Due to a general amnesty declared early in our operations, BD is free of all fines, so they may purchase permits at the standard rate of 10,000 gold per sheep farm.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

In accordance with the Freedom of Information Act, we now provide you with documents related to the activities of the cA Department of Sheep Husbandry.

Our first operations were over in B-D town, where a pair of towers were running what may have been the largest illegal sheep husbandry operation in UOSA history. (Please note that there has been a change in our permit cost and fine schedule.)

As of this date, B-D is out of the illegal sheep husbandry business.

We were informed that members of the pirate guild SOS were running an illegal sheep farm. A few of our operatives went to investigate. The operation was quickly and easily shut down.

I often ask citizens for tips. This B-D member attempted to rat our his own guildmates. Truly, there is no honor among criminals. What he didn't know is that we had already shut down B-D's operations.

We were tipped off to the existence of a sheep farm in the InG guild tower. Shutting it down proved to take some time and effort, but currently they refrain from illegal sheep husbandry.

I did not, in fact, want my shit. With an officer of the law having fallen in the line of duty, lethal force was authorized. Surveillance indicated that the perp was hiding and afk next to the door step of the tower. Appropriate actions were take.

An accomplice appeared and once again one of our officers fell in the line of duty. This was getting serious. While the operation had been shut down, it wasn't long before new sheep--of an unusual breed--were brought in by the suspects.

Later that day, we returned in force to once again shut down the operation.

Strange, I was going to ask that of him.

In the end, InG's operations were shut down entirely and have as of this date failed to resume. We, however, are ever watchful.

This next small operation was shut down quickly and with little complaint.

We located another InG house. No sheep appeared to be inside, but we thought it better safe than sorry.

A return to the B-D site of operations indicated that they had gone into a slightly different sheep industry.

This small operation seemed to find the law amusing.

This man agreed to comply with law upon his first notice.

This next operation has been shut down, but return visits indicate a desire to continue to break the law. We will be watching.

A tip lead to this operation, which had been decimated by a rival group of illegal sheep farmers before we could arrive. We finished what was left. The operator has sworn off future illegal activities.

Here you see the purchasing of a sheep husbandry permit. Our inspectors have determined the operation is sanitary and otherwise in compliance with the laws. We wish the owner well.

Here I put a very small operation out of business.

This next sting proved to be troublesome.

I was not satisfied that operation had ceased. A return visit only confirmed my fears. It has taken up roots and, no doubt, continued elsewhere. There is currently a 5,000 gold reward for information leading to the location of any sheep farm operated by a person known only as "name."

nightmare

Post by nightmare »

Haha I just talked to Joe Pike the owner of the "shut down sheep farm" and he said that they only stopped because they got 750K bandaids and he said they did that in less than a week. So looks like you truely did fail at enforcing your sheep farms lol. 1 week for 750k bandaids? Thats NUTS and as it seems they were never shut down. I was joking with him about placing my orders through them rather than try and do it myself lol. This way I forgo the 10k and or the getting messed with and they have showed that they are above the law and can do it without having "permits". So it would be cheaper to go through them as I dont have to worry about those fees being included.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

nightmare wrote:Haha I just talked to Joe Pike the owner of the "shut down sheep farm" and he said that they only stopped because they got 750K bandaids and he said they did that in less than a week. So looks like you truely did fail at enforcing your sheep farms lol. 1 week for 750k bandaids? Thats NUTS and as it seems they were never shut down. I was joking with him about placing my orders through them rather than try and do it myself lol. This way I forgo the 10k and or the getting messed with and they have showed that they are above the law and can do it without having "permits". So it would be cheaper to go through them as I dont have to worry about those fees being included.
They had those bandages before we began operations. Indeed, it was their abuse of those sheep and the economy that instigated our work.

What has happened to BD? It used to be fine guild, but it seems to have been overrun both the sort of mouth breathers that typically become pvpers.

nightmare

Post by nightmare »

Haha 1 guild or even a few people from a guild is what caused you to go around killing everyones sheep? LOL and you say B-D has problems? Everyone I have talked to from that guild seems to be very helpful and kind.