Complete t-map Rune Library

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Complete t-map Rune Library

Post by Caswallon »

Im making a t-map library for my self, I figure the most efficent way of doing it is to make 5 sets in total, 1 for me, 4 for sale if there is enough interest.

So would anyone be interested in a complete t-map rune library? Im thinking 10k per book, 12 1/2 books in total, 125k per set, they are pretty time consuming to make, 200 runes is alot of marking & meditation.

Im looking at getting it done in the next week or so but i wanted to gauge interest first, so, any takers?

If more than 4 people respond it will be first come, first serve basis. PM me or post here to register your interest.
?

Magus

Re: Complete t-map Rune Library

Post by Magus »

If anyone else is thinking about making their own. DON'T. Buy this man's set, it is easily worth the 125k. I made my own and it made me hate UO.

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

i'd be interested only if u can guarantee the locations are right on top of the chest

Lil Meiyang

Post by Lil Meiyang »

GomerPyle wrote:i'd be interested only if u can guarantee the locations are right on top of the chest
Me too, I'd like to drop the mining completely and get my parry back up to full.

But I wonder if that can even be done? Is there a site somewhere that lists the precise cooridinates of each t-map location?

@OP: If it's a precise set like that, I'd definitely be interested buying one too.

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/maparch ... ive1.shtml

you dont NEED mining for tmaps, it only increases the radius at which you can find the chest. but with runelibs and the stratics maps you dont need to do any guess work

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Its impossible to guarantee all 200 spots to the tile, stratics co-ords are sometimes a little out due to terrain features such as tree & rocks. What i can tell you is the last one i did for a friend, 75% are on/next to the chest, a few need you too move 1 tile or so.

EDIT: I am willing to manually check all numbers co-ords, but i cant do any more than that failing getting a map for every single number and digging them.
?

GomerPyle

Post by GomerPyle »

Dagon wrote:http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/maparch ... ive1.shtml

you dont NEED mining for tmaps, it only increases the radius at which you can find the chest. but with runelibs and the stratics maps you dont need to do any guess work
i have to move around one or two tiles when i use almost any rune library, and it gets pretty irritating

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

GomerPyle wrote:
Dagon wrote:http://uo.stratics.com/thb/info/maparch ... ive1.shtml

i have to move around one or two tiles when i use almost any rune library, and it gets pretty irritating
Ultima Online is HARD! :cry:

Seriously though, I think there may be a bug with our digging. I thought I read somewhere that it didn't matter where you targeted your cursor to dig. The game checked 1 tile (at 0 mining) all around where you were standing. However on our shard, it appears to check 1 tile all around where you target your dig.

I target the tile to the north, south, east, and west of myself when I dig, and 100% of the time (through probably 200+ maps), I have found it without having to move my character. I use Roadkill and/or $$$ library.

Damascus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Damascus »

Ascalon's rune library is right on top of the chest.
UOAM with the treasure map file was used to get the locations.

i usually drop a bag as soon as i get to the location. saving the chest location. just in case i have to run from silver serps or move a tile away to cast, etc....

u can get UOAM from derrick here

http://www.uosecondage.com/misc/UOAM.rar

not sure if i comes with the Tmap file.

i got my tmap file from stratics.

Return to “Archive Selling”