ACE CHESS TOURNEY! 100K+ FREE ENT!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: ACE CHESS TOURNEY! 100K+ FREE ENT!

Post by Kabal »

Whoa dude, you get heated over stupid shit, its all fun and games man.
It was realized that both players have to play side ways or else one person has to play from the top down, which means the boards are fine. Obviously there is an interest in it since liek 10 people have said they would do it. btw, me trolling TT? Matt Sorian is my newbie tamer who just gets my mounts, if anything, its a compliment that TT would be qualified to get mounts for me. I'd drive one of TT's cars in rl, no?
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Kryptokuddlelite
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: ACE CHESS TOURNEY! 100K+ FREE ENT!

Post by Kryptokuddlelite »

u stated u wanted to get our arena revoked because it was taking to long for you to get a response on the event in question....and anyway...its alcon who posted the event question..who does not have a single character in ACE...ie..he is not in our guild... why should someone asking about a chess tourney end with a statement from u reguarding revoking ACE arena???......
Image]