Rez Gates

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Lucidian Blaze

Rez Gates

Post by Lucidian Blaze »

I believe it would be a good idea to incorporate rez gates. Maybe one up in the graveyard, etc etc. So that when you die, you dont have to go ALL the way back to towne, or wait for a fellow guildsman to come rez you. What do ya'll say?

ironfistmax

Re: Rez Gates

Post by ironfistmax »

Negative

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

no

Thor

Post by Thor »

Sounds like the path EA went down that lead to trammel type changes, lol

qtip

Post by qtip »

Harsh death penalties are the best teachers.

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by leterrien »

Maybe one up in the graveyard
You mean the Brit GY? The brit healers is located in the north-west quadrant of brit, so it is very very close to the GY there.

This is not the first time "rez gates" have been asked for, someone else got shot down here: http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=675

This is an era accurate shard. "Rez-gates" will definitely NOT be added here just for convenience. There are tons of wandering healers around. Also, multiple accounts makes it easier to make your own "rez-gate" if needed.

alatar

Post by alatar »

ironfistmax wrote:Negative
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Keathus

Post by Keathus »

Lucidian Blaze wrote:I believe it would be a good idea to incorporate rez gates. Maybe one up in the graveyard, etc etc. So that when you die, you dont have to go ALL the way back to towne, or wait for a fellow guildsman to come rez you. What do ya'll say?
Hello Lucidian,

We appreciate your suggestion, as for now we are trying to keep to server T2A accurate. Therefore no resurrection gates will be added.

We all know how annoying it is to have to run to town and back, or find someone thats willing to resurrect you. This only makes you more determined not to die, and makes you a better player, a more resilient player.

Regards,

Keathus
Second Age Staff
Lord Keathus
Second Age Staff
Forum Administrator

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

I vote no.
-cr3w-

Lucidian Blaze

Post by Lucidian Blaze »

Aye, thank ye all for the feedback. It was just a suggestion. Again, thanks for the feedback.