Peacemaking

Moderator: Support Moderators

groland4

Peacemaking

Post by groland4 »

i was wanting to know what is the deal with peace am i missing something...im gm peace and all its does is area peace and even then there only peaced for like 1 sec or not at all. I never played uo at this early of a stage. Can someone give me some insight. Thanks

Derrick

Re: Peacemaking

Post by Derrick »

groland4 wrote:i was wanting to know what is the deal with peace am i missing something...im gm peace and all its does is area peace and even then there only peaced for like 1 sec or not at all. I never played uo at this early of a stage. Can someone give me some insight. Thanks
Peacemaking was pretty useless in era, but in addition to that it's kind of broken here as well. It should peace em for only a second, but it should also make them "forget" who they were fighting, that part doesn't work. We do intend to fix it.

Wharf Rat

Post by Wharf Rat »

Derrick wrote:
groland4 wrote:i was wanting to know what is the deal with peace am i missing something...im gm peace and all its does is area peace and even then there only peaced for like 1 sec or not at all. I never played uo at this early of a stage. Can someone give me some insight. Thanks
Peacemaking was pretty useless in era, but in addition to that it's kind of broken here as well. It should peace em for only a second, but it should also make them "forget" who they were fighting, that part doesn't work. We do intend to fix it.
this post is somewhat old so curious if actions are still being planned to fix peacemaking?

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

i thought they no longer remembered the target

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Yeah it was fixed awhile back where you can peace out provoked spawn...no?
I hear tales of that all the time.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Bot

Post by Bot »

I was just using peacemaking the other day... it is horrible.. From what i remember you would click on the target you want to peace.. and it calm's the target for about a min (Giving you enough time to tame it, Hopefully) and that's it.

This skill should not be useless.
Bag Of Tricks

"I smoke sick beats... For medicinal purposes."

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Well the skill isn't really useless especially if you are training pets for example...it's a good way to break them away from each other.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “New Player Help”