Ingots

Moderator: Support Moderators

Maldoror

Ingots

Post by Maldoror »

Hi, can someone help me and tell me if the ores apart from iron are any good for something?
Thank you

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Ingots

Post by Hicha »

People use raw shadow ore, sometimes valorite for decor.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Maldoror

Post by Maldoror »

ok, so what you're telling me is that, armor made from color ingots are no good?
So why would someone raise blacksmith?
Thanks

Rhaps

Post by Rhaps »

It's purely a cosmetic thing. The different coloured armours still sell for more than the regular iron armour as people like to make their characters pretty :P . As far as statistics go a GM smith can make GM quality weapons/armour that have slightly higher dmg/armour/durability than their regular town vendor counterparts. These GM quality goods are the basic standard for almost all players and are always in demand.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Maldoror wrote:ok, so what you're telling me is that, armor made from color ingots are no good?
Thanks
Sorry guess I could've been more specific; as Rhaps indicated the different types of ore don't offer any additional benefit to armor other than to visually change the color. I must've read your question wrong, I thought you were asking about raw colored ore.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Maldoror

Post by Maldoror »

Thanks to both of you, now i understand whats going on :D

ke6960

Post by ke6960 »

Maldoror wrote:ok, so what you're telling me is that, armor made from color ingots are no good?
Thanks

you need to raise blacksmith to make the higher armor even out of iron

Return to “New Player Help”