swords pvm

Moderator: Support Moderators

guido

swords pvm

Post by guido »

i have a gm swords/wrestler dexxxer what would u say is the highest monster that i could pvm?

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: swords pvm

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Solo? Without magery? Why wrestling without magery if not, insta hit then run away with a DP weapon maybe?
Balrons definately :lol:

With enough skill and equipment I would say anything - except balrons. If you do defeat a balron with a dexxer without any sort of offensive casting or summoning make sure to get a video of it. That is without DP'd weapons.
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

guido

Post by guido »

ive got 70 magery, but i dont see how that would help, poison and blades?
wrestling cuz the balron would miss me half the time.. jk i was makin the standard pvp template but im too lazy to finish it
also what about with equipment and no skill

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

With 70 magery you can cast blade spirits and if you get one good hit that poisons with a DP weapon...you can PVM anything. It might take longer... Energy Vortex scrolls would be handy for the tough ones. No skill involved whatsoever.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

guido

Post by guido »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:No skill involved whatsoever.
now ur talkiin..

ima make that dexxxer vs balron vid

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

8)

Dexxer Vs Balron take one....

I think this film will be like Dorthy opening the door to OZ over and over again though.

Que Darkside of the Moon....

and action.

guido

Post by guido »

he'll miss me half the time, i just have to be lucky 50x in a row

Return to “New Player Help”