Someone needs too

Moderator: Support Moderators

alatar

Re: Someone needs too

Post by alatar »

http://my.uosecondage.com/player.aspx?id=23808

copy & train this template.

mark runes for both dual balron spawns, shame elder gazers, & hythloth daemons, then any other miscellaneous spawns you enjoy/prefer.

move from spawn to spawn and just watch your bank balance rise. by the time you finish your last spawn location the 1st one should be back up and running again, repeat process as needed
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

alatar

Post by alatar »

dual balrons 1: Hythloth level 3, isolated box room.
dual balrons 2: Terathan Keep.
Hythloth level 4: 1 balron, an estimated 7-10 daemons, 2 more daemons upstairs
shame: gazer room has 2 elders
shame level 3: about 4 bloods (can't bard they're spread far out)
destard level 2: 3 daemons, 3 evil mage lords, misc drakes (wouldn't recommend destard level 1 for a pure bard)
ice dungeon: ice fiend room, 2 ice fiends + evil mage lord
ice dungeon: white wyrm spawn
deceit level 4: lich hall all the way at the bottom, random type of 3-4(5?) liches & or lich lords
yew crypt: 3 random types of either lich & lich lords, 1 perma lich lord
fire dungeon level 2: 2 daemons, 2 efreet, 10-20 evil mage/evil mage lords scattered, 3 liches, 1 lich lord

this is all i have off the top of my head, i would imagine before you got finished working your way through they should by respawned by then
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

Also keep in mind that you can take out an elder gazer and demon with 3 blade spirits. You can take out a blood elemental with 5 blade spirits.

It might be a bit more expensive but I didn't want to make a bard. I just use my mage to blade spirit everything.

Or you could win most tournaments and sell your trophies 8)

alatar

Post by alatar »

energy vortex now use deadly poison, most effective summon without control
#1 PK Guild on T2A

Return to “New Player Help”