Cannot Connect

Kerlen

Cannot Connect

Post by Kerlen »

"Cannot connect to UO, please try again in a few minutes".

I haven't played in about a month and a half, but was working just fine back then. Since then I've made a couple changes: installed different antivirus software and downloaded service pack2 for vista (32bit). Where should I start looking for answers to a connection issue?

I tried: making the uo.exe and client.exe files both "compatibility mode for SP2" in their properties as well as "run as administrator".

I don't have any other issues with the internet or downloading files besides this.

help? ... or maybe the server's just down... lol.

Zane

Re: Cannot Connect

Post by Zane »

There's something about .Net framework also. About to run out the door so I don't have time to look it up, but it's something to do with Vista not having an older version of it. If you haven't checked on that, you might want to (it's in the guide that's on the main page). Otherwise, I'm not a wiz with this stuff, but I'm sure someone who is will be in soon.

Kerlen

Post by Kerlen »

I tried redownloading the .NET 1.1 framework again... ran as admin and installed it. Still load razor... client comes up... put in my login info... then "cannot connect to UO, please try again in a few moments".

i'm using uosecondage.com and port 2593 as I have successfully in the past.

orionsune
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by orionsune »

May be a dumb question, but are using razor?