New Event

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
TwoTon

New Event

Post by TwoTon »

Event: Basically A Field Battle (Like Order/Chaos) With 5v5 or more participants
Rules:
Everything Is Allowed, Potions,Magic Weapons/Armor, AllSpells, All Skills(Except Stealing) Unlimited Resources.
Winning Conditions: Most Kills In a Time Period Of 25 Minutes Wins [Up For Discussion]
Attachments
UltBritMasEvent.JPG

leterrien
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New Event

Post by leterrien »

Thats some nice MS paint skillz ya got there :wink:

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

lol thanks :D

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I like this idea.

Did you envision this as a team game?

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

could go with both ways, a FFA last man standing and a team battle last team standing or most kills

silex
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by silex »

Tamers allowed? :shock:

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

yes but no pets :D

Clyde-

Post by Clyde- »

Badass idea..let two teams on the island and go at it. I got money on my team ;]
-cr3w-

Kylock

Post by Kylock »

That is a pretty unique idea. Possibly switch it up between a couple different islands/small towns though. Otherwise people will just get a good feel for the area, and it wouldn't really be like a field fight

alatar

Post by alatar »

What does the area have to do with pvp..?
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

qtip

Post by qtip »

I like the idea. I also like the area but I buy regs there a lot lol. I like Kylock's idea of switching up the area to keep things fresh/balanced.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

well what area would yall like to suggest?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

TwoTon wrote:well what area would yall like to suggest?
I am going to work on a system which allows us to run this type of event. The area and other details can be flexible.

ironfistmax

Post by ironfistmax »

The more we don’t touch the land we all play on a regular basis the better.

I like the idea to promote more group PvP with field rules (which is anything goes) but I don’t want it effecting regular game play.

He could either create another area like he did for DD and CTF or he can make the area actually in trammel. He would just have to make a lot of precautions for this. IE: Make blockers all around the island, don’t let people mark. Another would if they try to log, they get kicked back into felucca.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

ironfistmax wrote:The more we don’t touch the land we all play on a regular basis the better.

I like the idea to promote more group PvP with field rules (which is anything goes) but I don’t want it effecting regular game play.

He could either create another area like he did for DD and CTF or he can make the area actually in trammel. He would just have to make a lot of precautions for this. IE: Make blockers all around the island, don’t let people mark. Another would if they try to log, they get kicked back into felucca.
Yeah, I agree with this. The original proposal was actually to run this in trammel, but there's a few techincal problems with that in addition to it being very not OSI-feeling. This has been our position on the Events, not T2A, but they take place off map and don't effect people who are not interested in them beyond the spam and gates at the bank.

As much fun as this would be I agree that we need to think it out some before dropping a firestorm on the sleepy lil south island of Jhelom.