cA resist session

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

cA resist session

Post by chumbucket »

A few of us seem interested in conducting a cA-only resist session. This has a few advantages, the least of which is that it frees us up to loot the resist sessions of lesser guilds. I have never run such as session, so I'm not sure how much we need for it, but I am attempting to secure a rather large amount of bandages at this point. Contributions of MS reagents and bandages will be most welcome.

Let me know here or in game if you want to be a part or contribute (or both).

Freeza

Re: cA resist session

Post by Freeza »

Sorry for not actually getting back to you a while back about he house stuff. I have not really played in some time. will try to get back into the game hopefully sooner than later :). Thanks for holding my stuff for me !

Resist session should have a few healers, Meteor swarm regents and a couple of casters. not sure how big you are trying to make it since its cA only.
Markmosthandsome wrote:
Finesse wrote:-f- disbanded no comment.
lol wtf I'm in the guild and Idk what's going on....

<Pristiq> Shut up prodigy you anti-intellectual simian.

Natty Bo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Natty Bo »

I can throw in some bandaids
I have the best job: I get to legally deal drugs, electrocute you if I feel the need, and if I'm of a particular mood make fun of what ails you in the "kindest" of ways.

jrice528

Post by jrice528 »

I got 2 casters, will use own reags. If you have enough people to take the dmg, large amounts of bandaids are not needed because the dmg is minuscule. oh right, this is UrineForTreats btw.

Downs

Post by Downs »

my keep is set up for resist sessions. I've done it before so let me know when you wanna do it. I got the macro set up for casting and healing. i have 2 casters and a healer, and my brother has the same. just pick a date and we can make it happen
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I have around 30k bandages saved up, and I'll start amassing MS reagents. Let's try to do it this week!

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

I would advise doing this ASAP, as Derrick just posted this recently:
Derrick wrote: I don't for-see any big changes coming soon that are going to effect combat drastically, but there are a few things that are intended to be addressed soon, hopefully this week:
  • Not being able to see items in houses until you enter the steps, and on boats until you board.
    Fishing still fails at GM
    Resist gains should be based on damage taken, not spell circle.
Of course, I have no idea what he's basing this belief upon. Last I heard, Hemperor "heard from a GM on another shard" that it was damage-based, not circle-based, which I'm pretty sure is ridiculously incorrect, so who knows if this will ever get enacted. He's the only one I have seen post about this.

Anyways... any chance you guys are open to allowing non-cA members into the session? I've got a bunch of characters who I'd love to get in there (along with bandages/regs) and even a caster if needed.

Downs

Post by Downs »

we can open it to the public if you want. i can lock em on my keep roof.

give back to the community that we take so much from
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

That would be awesome - like I said, I'd love to participate with 3 characters. Thanks in advance for organizing, etc. Let me know if you'd like a fee or contribution of bandages or reagents or something... though I'm sure one of you guys have gotten this from me at some point already :-)

Downs

Post by Downs »

Mikel123 wrote:That would be awesome - like I said, I'd love to participate with 3 characters. Thanks in advance for organizing, etc. Let me know if you'd like a fee or contribution of bandages or reagents or something... though I'm sure one of you guys have gotten this from me at some point already :-)
lol it is likely.

I'll speak with chum and we'll let you guys know what's goin on

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

I believe we intend to do one of these tonight! Look me up in IRC for details! (This is not open to the public but we might let people we trust in.)

Duke Jones
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Duke Jones »

I have a bag of regs from fishing up MiBs weighing down the chest in my home. If i donate that to you guys, could I join too?
"When you remove human error, accuracy, and speed, you remove the human element."

Downs

Post by Downs »

I've messaged a few ppl that I'm approving as honorary cA members. We won't demand a fee, but if you want to contribute regs or gold, feel free to do so. Plan on healing yourself. If i can keep you up with my healer, I will, but don't count on it.

Your toons will be snooped when we pick you up. Only bring things that pertain to this resist session (MS regs and band aids). Understand that we will check in, as possible, but if you die, you'll lose whatever's on you if your body decays.

It's open to all cA members and anyone invited by myself or chum.

The time is to be determined, but will start either between 5:30-8:00 est or 11:00 est.

Shea

Post by Shea »

Downs wrote:I've messaged a few ppl that I'm approving as honorary cA members. We won't demand a fee, but if you want to contribute regs or gold, feel free to do so. Plan on healing yourself. If i can keep you up with my healer, I will, but don't count on it.

Your toons will be snooped when we pick you up. Only bring things that pertain to this resist session (MS regs and band aids). Understand that we will check in, as possible, but if you die, you'll lose whatever's on you if your body decays.

It's open to all cA members and anyone invited by myself or chum.

The time is to be determined, but will start either between 5:30-8:00 est or 11:00 est.

Sorry I didn't check this previously. I am definitely in for doing a session sometime this weekend if everyone is in. I have a few characters I would like to have participate.
[15:52] <Rocks> in sheer poundage Neil Diamond has made more woman horny than KISS/David Lee Roth/The Beatles and The Rolling Stones

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

Worked well. Two of my guys hit GM, two more need to get there. So I'm up for at least one more session.