Guild Admission Overhaul

Moderators: Downs, chumbucket, Millerisfuntoplay

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Guild Admission Overhaul

Post by chumbucket »

Please check the guild recruitment page for cA (linked in my signature).

I have retooled how we will admit new members. It will be much more of a group effort. New members are "Junior Bards" and are admitted only for one month maximum. Before the end of that time, I will solicit opinions from select established members of the guild regarding the player and decide whether or not to make him or her a permanent member based on the feedback.

Also, I will soon conduct a review to determine if we have any members on the stone who have been completely inactive for extreme periods of time with no indication that he or she will return. I know a couple of you are out but intend to come back. I'm more interested in dropping people who have never played with us, but somehow worked their way on to the stone. I will probably make a post listing suspects on these forums.

Also, I should like to see the guild create more in the way of shared resources, both in game and out. Downs, I know, is constructing one such resource now, but if you have any additional ideas please let me know (privately).

Downs

Re: Guild Admission Overhaul

Post by Downs »

PM me for more info about my project. I could use the help
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

Populus

Re: Guild Admission Overhaul

Post by Populus »

Also IRC must be used more often. Not only for IM but for group "meetings". If you can idle, do it. Then you can read what we've talked about when you were gone etc etc.

My 2 cents regarding the guild :p :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
[cA]