Selling Rares

Selling: Your One-Stop-Shop for all your sales.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Selling Rares

Post by Stuck »

edit: Nevermind. Galendae has retracted all of his bids, because he was upset from getting outbid on 2 items which haven't been sold yet.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

I was upset at being strung along for two days. Open ended bidding sucks. NP really, just unhappy with process, not people really.

Thanx
Galendae

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

70k on shackles then

Curious if my original bid on bloodwater is valad.
[broken image]

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

tekai wrote:70k on shackles then

Curious if my original bid on bloodwater is valad.
Yeah, I've reverted everything back to the next highest bidder.

edit: Ah, I forgot you had bid before Galendae. I can revert it back to your original bid. I kind of feel obligated to leave it up for a while. I wouldn't doubt there's someone who would make the case that they would've bid on bloody water had they seen the current offer at 40k. However, we know that there was no one in the past day willing to bid when the offer was at 55k.

So I'll let you decide: I can sell it to you tonight for 55k, or you can keep your original bid and leave it up for sale a day longer to see if anyone would've out bid you.

Those are the only two options I see that ends up being fair for everyone else who may have wanted to bid on the item. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. =/

Galendae, how were you strung along for 2 days? You only just bid yesterday.

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: [22:54:40] You were kicked by W from #SecondAge ((Nevermore) Brags about willing endagering the live

Post by lazarith »

ill buy all for whatever is the highest bid, ill bid to the next highest automatically, i have gold, and ill pay for it all,

lazarith was kicked by W ((Nevermore) Brags about willing endagering the lives of dozens of people and enjoys it)

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Stuck »

lazarith wrote:ill buy all for whatever is the highest bid, ill bid to the next highest automatically, i have gold, and ill pay for it all,
Could you bid individually on the items? It would make it a lot easier.

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: [22:54:40] You were kicked by W from #SecondAge ((Nevermore) Brags about willing endagering the live

Post by lazarith »

i bid 65k on bloody water, 65k on shackles

lazarith was kicked by W ((Nevermore) Brags about willing endagering the lives of dozens of people and enjoys it)

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by lazarith »

bowl of stew 40k, vials 40k, whip 18k,

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by lazarith »

glass mug 18k, bushel, 20k,,, pplease, bump all items immediately
, ill buy all asap, gold in bank .

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by lazarith »

75k on shackles, and 45k 0n soup bowl thing

Lagunitas

Post by Lagunitas »

30k - bushel
20k - glass mug
5k - empty jar

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by lazarith »

30k for glass jar thing, 28k for bushel basket thing

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by lazarith »

38k for bushel basket thing

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by lazarith »

revise, 30k for glass mug, 12k for empty jar,

lazarith
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by lazarith »

40k for bushel basket thing, 80k for shackles, 45k for empty vials, 30k for whip