The Art of Roguery 101 (Night Class)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

The Art of Roguery 101 (Night Class)

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

This morning I will be hosting the first of many (I hope) rogue classes/training sessions. The event will be held at the Thirsty Clam @ 3 a.m. EST. This first session is for all new or aspiring rogues but all may attend. We will be covering the basics of "the art" such as common skills, thief guild requirements , basic stealing macros, and template ideas. This session will also be used as a meet and greet for free-lance rogues to find partners in crime.

I know it's late, but I want to see how many people are active at this odd hour. If enough people show I'll try out a little thief game that has a prize at the end. *Stealing is required to participate* As with all Tavern events, your name will be entered into the weekly raffle.

Stealing/Combat while inside the Tavern is prohibited but I suggest you travel light.

Hope to see you there!

Arkosh Kovasz

Against all odds (being the late hour and short notice) this session was held! We had a major turnout (meaning ONE person) and it was a complete success(Totally BOMBED)! :lol:

In all seriousness, despite the above statements, I still had a good time and got the jitters out of my system for the next meeting I plan to host. Really want to use these maybe not all so much as a class,but more of a social gathering for rogues of all types to share any tips or tricks and to network. I hope to try and move this to a more desirable time slot, but due to my odd work schedule my options are limited.

I plan on posting screenshots soon. Anyone interested in this event shoot me a PM.

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: The Art of Roguery 101 (Night Class)

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Bumpty Dumpty

fatmagic

Re: The Art of Roguery 101 (Night Class)

Post by fatmagic »

This sounds really awesome! I would like to join in on this - if it wasn't at 3am! Can you move it back closer to say, midnight EST? Plus I've just started on this shard, so I'm starting from scratch - and making any "rogue" friends along the way would be great :)

I will be watching this thread for updates :)

Return to “Player Run Events”