Stealing with Last Target

Moderator: Support Moderators

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Stealing with Last Target

Post by Mikel123 »

I use my "set last target" key on a player, and try to steal from him but I don't get close enough. then I do get close enough, I snoop him, open a pack, use my "set last target" key and target a rune... then I hit Queue Last Target, then I use my stealing skill. And a target cursor shows up. Ach. I was hoping it would just automatically target the rune.

So then I cast Energy Bolt, hoping to target a nearby Serpent, and it targets him! Anyone know what's going on?

Arkosh Kovasz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Stealing with Last Target

Post by Arkosh Kovasz »

Mikel123 wrote:I use my "set last target" key on a player, and try to steal from him but I don't get close enough. then I do get close enough, I snoop him, open a pack, use my "set last target" key and target a rune... then I hit Queue Last Target, then I use my stealing skill. And a target cursor shows up. Ach. I was hoping it would just automatically target the rune.

So then I cast Energy Bolt, hoping to target a nearby Serpent, and it targets him! Anyone know what's going on?
Just have a macro for set last target. And the incorporate last target into your stealing macro like this:

Use skill stealing
Wait for Target
Exec Last Target

It auto steals the last target if your within range of course.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Stealing with Last Target

Post by Mikel123 »

OK, that worked, and for some reason when I tried the method I used before (Set Last Target, Queue Last Target, Use Skill: Stealing), it worked as well. Maybe I was doing something wrong the day before :?:

Return to “New Player Help”