I wonder who this was...

This is the place for Screenshots and Razor Packet Video Uploads 15MB max on RPV's
Forum rules
Please if you haven't, make an account on myUOSA: http://my.uosecondage.com and Submit some pics!
You can also associate images with your character pages there.
Krats

I wonder who this was...

Post by Krats »

Fore-story - I'm sitting at my bank on my fisher getting ready to restock some regs at my house.
When this gentleman "Archer" pulls up beside me, and brings up an interesting conversation.
Needless to say I'm a bit skeptical of random people getting 1 tile away from me,
so i deposit all my valuables into the bank while we have our conversation.
archer copy.gif
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Teph wrote:chum stole a castle, a f**in castle.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

Krats

Re: I wonder who this was...

Post by Krats »

I believe I have found the culprit who attempted a dastardly deed.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2963
Chumbucket wrote:Now, I know what you are thinking: Do I really talk in all caps? I do when I am pretending to beg. It throws people off. In the time it takes him to respond, I have managed to check his bag and--score!--he has a ship key poorly hidden behind a robe. I make a quick move, get the key in my bag and recall off it. I find myself on a ship in the open sea. Fortune loves me, and I love stealing ships.
When you play with fire, there is a 50/50 chance something will go wrong, and nine times out of ten it does.
Derrick wrote:I hate to see this go unanswered, so I can at least say that I read this, and have no idea myself.

chumbucket
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by chumbucket »

It was the guy I tried to steal that ship from?

Krats

Post by Krats »

No Chum, I was pointing at you for the alluring conversation.