Buying Treasure Maps - Cleverly Level 4

Buying: Looking for something? You can buy it here.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Buying Treasure Maps - Cleverly Level 4

Post by Mikel123 »

I'll buy any amount you have - well, up to 200k or so, unless you want an IOU :-) PM me with your quantity. I may also be interested in level 3 maps (Adeptly), so let me know if you have any of those and want to sell them. Thanks!

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Buying Treasure Maps - Cleverly Level 4

Post by Hicha »

I'll sell you some for the incredibly low price of 12k each.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

You must have some pretty SWEET level 4 maps to be charging around 50% markup. Tempting, but I will pass. Thanks anyways.

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Mikel123 wrote:You must have some pretty SWEET level 4 maps to be charging around 50% markup. Tempting, but I will pass. Thanks anyways.
Only the sweetest cleverly drawn maps in all the land!

And actually its more of a 33.34% markup (if they always sold for 9k) or 20% markup (if they always sold for 10k.)

Math, it just happened.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Bigoud
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Bigoud »

i have a few, selling 10k each

i have a few lvl 5 too selling 15k each
Yew Bank Mall
Everything you need is there ! Check it out on the link below !
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic. ... 859#p72859

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9118
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9265

Seems to me like they sell for 8.5k. 8k would be a 50% markup, which is why I said
Mikel123 wrote:around 50%
Anyways, they were selling at 8.5k a month ago, according to those links... inflation sure is a pain on this shard apparently!

But whatever. I was hoping to buy some from a PvMer who found a bunch and couldn't use them... not from guys who bought them just to turn around and sell them for higher prices. You guys are like ticket scalpers at ballgames or something :-(

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

Mikel123 wrote:http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9118
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=9265

Seems to me like they sell for 8.5k. 8k would be a 50% markup, which is why I said
Mikel123 wrote:around 50%
Anyways, they were selling at 8.5k a month ago, according to those links... inflation sure is a pain on this shard apparently!

But whatever. I was hoping to buy some from a PvMer who found a bunch and couldn't use them... not from guys who bought them just to turn around and sell them for higher prices. You guys are like ticket scalpers at ballgames or something :-(
Its rare to get them at 8.5k (I bought 7 a day or two ago at 8k each). The average price is 9k, 10k would be the max anyone should pay. Anything over that, you're basically doing all the work for the seller, and walking away breaking even (unless you get some nice magic weaps out of it.)

The problem is with people who are trying to GM cartography, they try to buy out as many maps as possible, regardless of price so they can get the skill gain. So once that guy is done GMing his skill, naturally all the other sellers think they're still going to be able to get 11-12k for each map.

What people really need to realize is that you only need 99.5 cart to do LVL4 or LVL 5 tmaps, so no need to rush the market just to GM the skill. Go decode your maps, make profit, and let it GM with time.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Yeah, so I guess by your own advice, I should pass on your offer of selling them to me at 12k :-) Totally agree about GMing... it will come in time. All it means is a few less clicks for me to decode a level 5 (which I can't even pick yet anyways due to subpar LP skill!)

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Hicha »

It was just a sarcastic remark, I wouldn't sell my maps for 12k; I'd be contradicting myself if I did. ;)

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

OK, so... do you have a real price?

Return to “Archive Buying”