Yew Sheep Pen / Guard-Line Patio! [Ends48hrsFromLastHighBid]

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

tiredat52

Re: Yew Sheep Pen / Guard-Line Patio! [Ends48hrsFromLastHigh

Post by tiredat52 »

azheman wrote:FYI Dunder Mifflin aka fishinpro is a troll.

He won't follow up on the purchase, just bidding it up.
If this is true no one should accept his bids on anything. He bid the highest bid and now should pay what he promised in the trades forum.
"Terrifying vegetarians everywhere"

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

tiredat52 wrote:

If this is true no one should accept his bids on anything. He bid the highest bid and now should pay what he promised in the trades forum.
And if not, OFF WITH HIS HEAD! HANG THE WITCH! KILLLLLLLLLLLL HIMMM!

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

killaboy wrote:
tiredat52 wrote:

And if not, OFF WITH HIS HEAD! HANG THE WITCH! KILLLLLLLLLLLL HIMMM!

Penny Dreadful?........But yes what he said.

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Perhaps forum restriction should be placed?
Can't post under Trade topics anymore.
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Pria offered to meet Dumb Thunder at any bank, to which his response was that once he finds out who he is... let that sink in... only then will he annihilate him and his emotional commitment to a video game so badly that he will have no other choice but to quit.

Aside from quitting it seems like the perfect field example for projecting.

For further use or rentals, simply mention Dumb Thunder anywhere on the forums and you shall receive a free coupon for multiple rentals of the projector.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

Capitalist wrote:Pria offered to meet Dumb Thunder at any bank, to which his response was that once he finds out who he is... let that sink in... only then will he annihilate him and his emotional commitment to a video game so badly that he will have no other choice but to quit.

For further use or rentals, simply mention Dumb Thunder anywhere on the forums and you shall receive a free coupon for multiple rentals of the projector.
Astute observation....its too bad his seeming level of intelligence will not allow him to appreciate it or the level of sarcasm you achieved.

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

huh

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

tiredat52 wrote:
Capitalist wrote:Pria offered to meet Dumb Thunder at any bank, to which his response was that once he finds out who he is... let that sink in... only then will he annihilate him and his emotional commitment to a video game so badly that he will have no other choice but to quit.

Astute observation....its too bad his seeming level of intelligence will not allow him to appreciate it or the level of sarcasm you achieved.
You both sound like bots... and not very good ones.

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

I haven't been on or spoken to anyone. Your a fat ass loser and moron that doesn't know shit. Stfu and go eat some cake fatty.

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

Dunder Mifflin Inc wrote:

I haven't been on or spoken to anyone. Your a fat ass loser and moron that doesn't know shit. Stfu and go eat some cake fatty.
Still cock boy you need to pay up stop being a lil bitch kidda you out bidded pria well done Twat.....

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Great show, very educational. I'm sorry that you're a fat ass loser and moron that doesn't know shit. I don't believe that you'll stfu but cake is universally delicious, so enjoy.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

tiredat52

Post by tiredat52 »

priaprism wrote:Can we get a ruling on minimum increases?

2.5 mil
No.

2.51 million
Hey Bixby...Did this guy pay for the auction he won?

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

tiredat52 wrote:
priaprism wrote:Can we get a ruling on minimum increases?

2.5 mil
No.

2.51 million
Hey Bixby...Did this guy pay for the auction he won?

Hail everyone. I've sent Dunder a PM congratulating him on his win of this auction and asking to make arrangements for when we can meet up. I'll update this post once the sale takes place.

priaprism

Post by priaprism »

Thank you... Sorry to start such a drama-filled discussion!

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

priaprism wrote:
If you don't want to pay the 2.51, fine, I'll honor my highest bet. But saying you are going to bid lower now, lol, no no no...

It's all yours. It's unfortunate that you won't be able to use it while I'm online.

Return to “Housing”