Why do YOU, personally play on T2A, rather than another

Topics related to Second Age
Capitalist

Re: Why do YOU, personally play on T2A, rather than another

Post by Capitalist »

My brother was like lol let's play UO on this shard where _ _ _ _ _ (real life friend who is a good gamer) is playing. He gave us some castle deeds.

Me: lolno

3 months later, endless questions about which era he knows how to play, and a lot of begging... okay fine

What kept me here:

Downs resurrecting me at Yew my 4th day after he boomboxed me. Class is priceless.

gawd giving my guildmaster and I a mask and some gf blacks because I made him laugh at Yew bank, only to later find out these were highly coveted items. Nothing makes me smile more than butthurt.

My first IDOC had 60 people at it. Talk about a good time.

Pursuing IDOCing in combination because bongy was and possibly still is the biggest idiot savant I've ever met, Smit's unbelievably high blood pressure making him rage, scream and cry in vent, and because Worm beat the shit out of me using EUO. I cannot accept loss when there should be fairness.

I saw the most strength within the community when I started. I enjoyed doing my part alongside my comrades and henchman to destroy that sense of community.

I then saw the individual strength per capita compared to other servers and wanted to victimize those people.

Once it came to a point where my assisted and personal dominance were so unforgiving that my only choice would be to own literally everything or team up with people I don't actually like just for the sake of a few kills, all of those prior convictions and motivations ceased to exist.

I hope that anyone who posted in this thread has as much fun as I did and can reflect on a thread like this later on for the stated nostalgia and enjoyment by many so far.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

I play here because the rage is era accurate. If you go somewhere else everything is newbied, and there is nothing to lose.

I could do without all the trammel masks and sandals, but at least it's not trammel saturated like other servers. I went on UOF(?) and crashed immediately due to the overwhelming trammel pixels. (I couldn't even log back in)
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

I only play here to pass the time between lurking the forums so I can be mesmerized by a half naked Chris Farley.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation