GM hally hits (without anat) hit too hard

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: GM hally hits (without anat) hit too hard

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

If you upped your dex and put them on defensive with a katana and a precast you could pop a bag for the one damage to get the bandage timer rolling and follow them around chopping at them. Let them waste some mana on casting offensively when you know you are pretty much clear.

Its like a Muhammed Ali thing, let them hit you until they are tired out then you come in on them.

Ye Olde Rope-A-Dope
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

battle mage
gm blacksmithy
gm swords
gm macing
gm parry
gm magery
92 med
8 forensic eval
50 med
42 eval
8 tracking
100/100/13 for luck

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Lets look at a couple unusual templates:
A med warrior variant
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/37383
A cat box miner variant
http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/41858

Notice the catbox miner variant was well on his way of being a PK with his vast army of animals :wink:
And the Mediwarrior at least won more then half his matches.

It's all about skill :lol: Just some people can only play a dexxer or a mage and a hybrid is beyond their understanding.

*Editors note: I am not the creator of these and I am urging Taur to become a ranger type tamer of lesser beasts as he has done well with them so far under circumstance. Believe it or not I watched him stand his ground against PKs dilligently.

Bick is definately more field and I seen him beat back three versus one in the Lost Lands desert forcing them to recall. That's the thing right there. Alot of field temps are 8 skills because you are almost forced to be versatile. The prevalent 7X temps are more or less "show horses" as far as I am concerned as the rules of engagement in tournaments is proof of this. One favours dexxers being in a tight box anyway, and the other mages. The field is not so restrictive in either sense.

I would not encourage anyone to make a "Taur" (as he is changing his focus to polish himself with just cause) but "Bick" is a rather solid player on the field.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.