Blue Pker

Topics related to Second Age
Sandro

Re: Blue Pker

Post by Sandro »

I think you are a bit confused about how many of these mechanics work here..
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Sandro wrote:I think you are a bit confused about how many of these mechanics work here..
Really now, Tink was trying to steal from my bag. I noticed the warning saying he was trying to steal from me. So I clicked to attack him and the box came up saying I was about to commit a Criminal Act.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Panthor the Hated »

Victor Horn wrote:
Sandro wrote:I think you are a bit confused about how many of these mechanics work here..
Really now, Tink was trying to steal from my bag. I noticed the warning saying he was trying to steal from me. So I clicked to attack him and the box came up saying I was about to commit a Criminal Act.
heh

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Panthor the Hated wrote:
Victor Horn wrote:
heh
HEH?? what????

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Many thieves have multiple characters with the same name...some will even name pack mules and other blue pets their name as well in crowded areas. Have to be careful dragging bars.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

He appears blue but is indeed perma-gray.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

HE WAS SNOOPING GUYS

lmao I promise you, it was the snooping message.

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

Panthor the Hated wrote:HE WAS SNOOPING GUYS

lmao I promise you, it was the snooping message.
Well I will check, but im 99.9% positive it said he was trying to steal... I saw two messages.

shuar

Post by shuar »

Last edited by shuar on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Sure he wasn't stealing from a pack horse named "you"?
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

nightshark wrote:Sure he wasn't stealing from a pack horse named "you"?
8)
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

The other message you may have seen was the "you have been revealed" message from his detect hidden.

I was not hidding so how could or why would he try to reveal me and why would it let him??

Victor Horn

Post by Victor Horn »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:
nightshark wrote:Sure he wasn't stealing from a pack horse named "you"?
8)
I did not have a pack horse, I was on a horse the guy came up, I said Hello then got the messages saying he was trying to steal from me. I on or right next to the path when I encounter him.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

It all sounds weird, you should just reinstall everything with the patch and razor making sure to open the file and installing the patch before running the game.

Panthor the Hated
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Victor Horn wrote:The other message you may have seen was the "you have been revealed" message from his detect hidden.

I was not hidding so how could or why would he try to reveal me and why would it let him??
REMOVE DETECT HIDDEN!
It is hax and clearly not in the original design of UO.