chumbucket and Associates grand steal-a-thon

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Santiago

Re: chumbucket and Associates grand steal-a-thon

Post by Santiago »

Thats right I made it all up, CA never harasses.... Please. you can do better than that. As far as the topic I did say nice event Matron, I felt it was creative and well thought out. The sad thing is how good you guys could be and how much more enjoyable you could make the shard do to your abilities to be creative. By the way it was the rest of your guild that took this post elsewhere, not me. All I did was voice an opinion which is what I thought the forum was all about. :lol:

Downs

Post by Downs »

for every calm rage post you make about how terrible we are for the shard, there's 10 ppl that love our shennagins.
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

nick13

Post by nick13 »

I enjoy the shenanigans! I managed to net 50k in my first day on this shard by winning Chum's haiku contest. cA bought my house!