UOSA Vet Tower Drop - New Player Items! - 8/7/15

Topics related to Second Age
Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: UOSA Vet Tower Drop - New Player Items! - 8/7/15

Post by Taboo »

Congratulations on your successful event :)

theidocghost

Post by theidocghost »

www.twitch.tv/imr4350/v/10094085

My reel from tonight's event
<@Nevermore--> I don't care if you know each other or if it's serious or not
<kevin> im hurt
<@Nevermore--> Shut up kevin

A predator is a predator no matter the environment.

Clockwork

Post by Clockwork »

I died several times but eventually developed a strategy that allowed me to get a couple armloads. Haha. My biggest score was 4 full rune books with a lot of unknown locations. 80 new places to explore! Anyway, it was a lot of fun and thanks all who pitched in.

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Clockwork wrote:I died several times but eventually developed a strategy that allowed me to get a couple armloads. Haha. My biggest score was 4 full rune books with a lot of unknown locations. 80 new places to explore! Anyway, it was a lot of fun and thanks all who pitched in.
This is the kind of new players we need. Doesn't give up or complain and finds a way to out smart his opponents +1
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

WOODY

Post by WOODY »

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

HardCore wrote:HAHA hey it's hidden very very well. Whoever gets it earns it. It's what some vets wanted to donate to surprise some new players. Hope they get it first yar!
New player got it... Then gave it to me...
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

Well between the twitch and the video I don't have to do anything with my recordings. Those were sweet. HAHA nice work.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Ashe

Post by Ashe »

This was an awesome event, I want to thank everyone for the donated items as it was a blast running around trying to get away with the loot only to be killed seconds from freedom. I think I died about a dozen times in the beginning however my brother and I figured out a way(or they got tired of killing us) for us to make small trips out without dying too much later in the event. In the end we were able to get about 2500 bandaids, 20 treasure maps(no idea on level yet), 20 empty potion kegs, 3 boats, some awesome magic swords, and a lot of GM Krysses (which is awesome since we are both working on fencers).

Thanks again everyone for the donations and to HardCore for the time it took to get everything setup in the tower it was packed!

WarmApplepie

Post by WarmApplepie »

Ashe wrote:This was an awesome event, I want to thank everyone for the donated items as it was a blast running around trying to get away with the loot only to be killed seconds from freedom. I think I died about a dozen times in the beginning however my brother and I figured out a way(or they got tired of killing us) for us to make small trips out without dying too much later in the event. In the end we were able to get about 2500 bandaids, 20 treasure maps(no idea on level yet), 20 empty potion kegs, 3 boats, some awesome magic swords, and a lot of GM Krysses (which is awesome since we are both working on fencers).

Thanks again everyone for the donations and to HardCore for the time it took to get everything setup in the tower it was packed!
props guys, same goes for you! if you need anything let us Vets know (im not even a vet) and we will help where we can. Welome to UOSA
Kaivan wrote:Stop hijacking a simple general discussion topic for your e-peen stroking Vega.
Ragancy wrote:Three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Malice at Terra keep.
Twitch.tv/warmapplepietg

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

figures buncha dicks would come with thier pks....y u cant successfully do an event to help the community...shame...least no good ones showed up tho...but it seems all in all it turned out well :) sry i couldnt be on earlier to donate some things :(

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Any major event without pks is bad.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

WizKid

Post by WizKid »

The Gods wrote:figures buncha dicks would come with thier pks....y u cant successfully do an event to help the community...shame...least no good ones showed up tho...but it seems all in all it turned out well :) sry i couldnt be on earlier to donate some things :(
In this particular case one of those PKs donated a pretty substantial amount to the event. He even carried some small deeds on him should he die. It just wouldn't be Second Age without some PKs.

Going to try to do one of these on Saturday 8-15 with similar item types + some rares. Haven't seen so many people @ WBB in quite some time. :D
Saber wrote:i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
Saber wrote:garentee'd

Apoc

Post by Apoc »

WizKid wrote:
The Gods wrote:figures buncha dicks would come with thier pks....y u cant successfully do an event to help the community...shame...least no good ones showed up tho...but it seems all in all it turned out well :) sry i couldnt be on earlier to donate some things :(
In this particular case one of those PKs donated a pretty substantial amount to the event. He even carried some small deeds on him should he die. It just wouldn't be Second Age without some PKs.

Going to try to do one of these on Saturday 8-15 with similar item types + some rares. Haven't seen so many people @ WBB in quite some time. :D
im in on this matey yar anything i can help with for another ;) sad i actually missed this plus the fact i packed it with shit loads:p

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

Yar!
Last edited by HardCore on Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

WizKid wrote:

:)