EZ UO, Cavewight's Idoc, and Enforcement

Topics related to Second Age
Excretious
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: EZ UO, Cavewight's Idoc, and Enforcement

Post by Excretious »

Elk Eater wrote: but both Scavenger and this lift macro are slower than EUO.

Thats an interesting/creative way to do it Elk.....

Euo has to play by the same rules as a human being or Razor though. Most importantly the 1 action per tick rule. The actual drag operation is exactly the same..... not faster

If it were pulling drag operations faster than Razor, then it would be detectable by the admins because it would be editing the packets being sent to the server.

I paid alot of attention to this stuff back in the AskChopper.com days and I dont think much has changed with that program.

Its just kind of funny the hypocrisy going on because Razor and EUO are so similiar, biggest difference is that EUO requires some programming background to operate whereas Razor works around the 'record' and edit method.

Only way to detect euo is to remove the loop feature in Razor and jail anyone whos doing repetitive actions afk

Thats my 2 cents and sorry if i came off as harsh earlier....

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Excretious wrote:
Elk Eater wrote: but both Scavenger and this lift macro are slower than EUO.

Thats an interesting/creative way to do it Elk.....

Euo has to play by the same rules as a human being or Razor though. Most importantly the 1 action per tick rule. The actual drag operation is exactly the same..... not faster

If it were pulling drag operations faster than Razor, then it would be detectable by the admins because it would be editing the packets being sent to the server.

I paid alot of attention to this stuff back in the AskChopper.com days and I dont think much has changed with that program.

Its just kind of funny the hypocrisy going on because Razor and EUO are so similiar, biggest difference is that EUO requires some programming background to operate whereas Razor works around the 'record' and edit method.

Only way to detect euo is to remove the loop feature in Razor and jail anyone whos doing repetitive actions afk

Thats my 2 cents and sorry if i came off as harsh earlier....

The EUO engine is much faster. It loops/processes faster than the Razor macro engine, can detect that the house has fallen faster than the Razor engine, and therefore can perform the lift of the item closer to the fall time than the Razor engine.

EDIT: to be clear, Razor only sends 1 drag action in the macro I described above, therefore the 1 second global action delay doesn't really come into play. The same can be said for Scavenger and EUO. Some folks use a looping lift macro that continually tries to lift which is probably a mistake (because it DOES trigger the 1s action delay and can take up to a whole second after the house falls to lift whatever it is you want)
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Spamlet

Post by Spamlet »

I do not care about the pixels from Caves.

There is however multiple people (not many, but more than one) when being chased during pvp suddenly move a screen away, speed hacking or some shit.
And I do not mean that they simply have a better ping, that looks completely different.

And no, I do not mean they are using teleport items, I mean they have a sudden burst of speed were instead of gaining one or two tiles (like if they had a better ping) they are 8+ tiles away.
Shady shit.

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

Capitalist wrote:P.S. Is it possible to have a macro that plays music when a mare spawns on UOSA?
I think people are missing this one. You mean when a mare spawns, a song starts playing on your computer to alert you of its presence? Basically an alarm?

I know plenty of people that used this on IPY so they could alt tab to an IDOC right when the house fell. And yes, they were using EUO.
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

Markus

Post by Markus »

Spamlet wrote:I do not care about the pixels from Caves.

There is however multiple people (not many, but more than one) when being chased during pvp suddenly move a screen away, speed hacking or some shit.
And I do not mean that they simply have a better ping, that looks completely different.

And no, I do not mean they are using teleport items, I mean they have a sudden burst of speed were instead of gaining one or two tiles (like if they had a better ping) they are 8+ tiles away.
Shady shit.
I've only seen this once being chased by a PK. I was getting away through the forest on a straight unimpeded run on a mount then BOOM, he was back somehow. No teleporting, recalling, etc. It was odd.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

My question about the music stems from the fact that Eo once commented that every time a mare spawns music plays on his computer. I highly doubt that he camps the spawns on alive chars.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Record over the .wav file for horse sounds?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Galendae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Galendae »

Malaikat wrote:Record over the .wav file for horse sounds?

Why you giving these EZ UO guys a way out? Can't you see we have a witch hunt going on here?!

qwebirc41039

Post by qwebirc41039 »

i heard its possible to check the house signs of the entire world every second using euo
quite a few ppl were banned for using it like that on another shard(the gms kept track of the number of times house signs were clicked by all players)

if thats true then surely it can be used for mares, rares etc...

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I don't feel like reading this entire thread so ill ask now, does it say anywhere on here how euo makes looting easier? I'm curious how anything could be easier then scavenger(yes this is a serious question I'm not familiar with euo).

Secondly, ohm doesn't use euo. Tbh, supra, eo/bob and ohm are probably,
In my opinion, the most trustworthy guys on this shard and id literally trust them with my accounts, and I can't see any of them using any type of cheat. They all are very good people and the last thing they'd do is cheat to get a competitive edge.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Menkaure wrote: Secondly, ohm doesn't use euo. Tbh, supra, eo/bob and ohm are probably,
In my opinion, the most trustworthy guys on this shard and id literally trust them with my accounts, and I can't see any of them using any type of cheat. They all are very good people and the last thing they'd do is cheat to get a competitive edge.
I don't think the mentioned players use euo either.
THAT SAID, there's no way of knowing...really. The program can probably be opened and used in certain circumstances then closed while the player "goes legit" in other circumstances. Just because the player doesn't cheat during general field pvp doesn't mean they don't cheat during idocs or pking or whatever else.
Again, I've pvp'd these players, been at the same idocs, and gotten pk'd by them plenty of times and in my experiences:
inkognito wrote:I don't think the mentioned players use euo either.
But unless they say they are using euo and/or have screenshots of them using it, there's not much the uosa crew can do from a bannable standpoint. That's why there are some asking why not just have it be legal for everyone on the server.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Soma
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Soma »

Haha oh wow, where is choppa these days
Please choose a more appropriate signature.

Teknix
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Teknix »

Soma wrote:Haha oh wow, where is choppa these days
chumbucket wrote:
GomerPyle wrote:chum RPs a thief
Roleplays?!?

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I heard EUO will cook bacon and then wake you up with a blow job. Can someone confirm?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Cannot confirm nor deny!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson