Where our players are from

Topics related to Second Age
Jason-

Re: Where our players are from

Post by Jason- »

Budner wrote:Washington DC area, former Texan.
Fairfax county.

Another player by the name of Jim use to live in the area but moved down to Richmond.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Crazy Joe, from way back in the day, lives in Alexandria Virginia I believe.

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

Nice Merk im in ther Tampabay area

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

Mexico is way high on that list. I can't believe it's only two of my brothers and me that have put it there, but I've yet to see other people from down here. Also, the only dot in Mexico seems to correspond to my town, so I'm surprised no one from Mexico City or Guadalajara play.
<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Merk

Post by Merk »

Jason- wrote:
Budner wrote:Washington DC area, former Texan.
Fairfax county.

Another player by the name of Jim use to live in the area but moved down to Richmond.
Hey, I used to live in Woodbridge. I miss that area. :<
Characters : Merk
Bonkard

SOLO-g

Post by SOLO-g »

Merk, from Fort Lauderdale area here. Have a buddy who lives in this area aswell. Know someone in St.Pete. Lots of people from Florida here.
shit-talking is for winners....

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

Pirul wrote:Mexico is way high on that list. I can't believe it's only two of my brothers and me that have put it there, but I've yet to see other people from down here. Also, the only dot in Mexico seems to correspond to my town, so I'm surprised no one from Mexico City or Guadalajara play.
Telamon's proxy server was located in Mexico.

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

MatronDeWinter wrote:
Pirul wrote:Mexico is way high on that list. I can't believe it's only two of my brothers and me that have put it there, but I've yet to see other people from down here. Also, the only dot in Mexico seems to correspond to my town, so I'm surprised no one from Mexico City or Guadalajara play.
Telamon's proxy server was located in Mexico.
Bizarre coincidence that you learned to use EUO 'to copy books' in Mexico as well, no?
Est Sularus oth Mithas

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Were taking my niece there to get baptised. My bro-in-law is from Aguascalientes and last year I went, I logged on to refresh my houses from my laptop. It must have had a mexican IP.

I am hopefully going back in April so I will make sure to log in and put another dot on that map ;)
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

okgoace

Post by okgoace »

SOLO-g wrote:Merk, from Fort Lauderdale area here. Have a buddy who lives in this area aswell. Know someone in St.Pete. Lots of people from Florida here.

Do you know about the strip club in sthrn ft lauderdale called cheetah? thats the only thing i remember from there, all the girls were high off coke lol