Capture the Capital (CTC)

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Capture the Capital (CTC)

Post by Roser »

Thanks much for the input all! I would like to encourage everyone to read the original post again as it has been updated quit a bit.

Mainly a couple rule changes and clarifications such as...
Rose wrote:Note the Ankh in the center. This is where players will resurrect. Resurrection is not limited to the Ankh and can be done anywhere. One of the main rules in this game is "No Reskilling", but with that comes an obligation for the recently resurrected players to travel to their supply area. If you are caught wandering or looting corpses you may be slain without penalty.
Rose wrote:Note: The Base set of supplies in the towers are for 4-6 players per base. If the game should exceed this amount of player 100-200 of each reg will be added (7v7 and up)
Rose wrote:Tamer restrictions are now in place. One tamer per team and one pet per tamer. Nightmares are not allowed (they classify as mount's). If there are any red flagged (murderer) participant's in the game Dragon's will be disabled, however White Wyrm's are still acceptable. If there are to be tamer's in the game, there must be one on each team or none at all. Mind your pet's health, this is your only allowable pet for the entire game.
Again thanks for the input, keep it coming :D

Alex the Artist

Post by Alex the Artist »

Will new games always be announced in this thread, or will you be starting new threads for future games?

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Yes this thread, but channel #CTC is the place to be for the most up to date info.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Game night tonight!

More info later.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Sign up's will be opening shortly. Meet in channel #CTC or head to chaos shrine naked/nomount.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Tonight's Action:

Hezekiah Frith heading the Blood Capital vs Panthor heading the Mana Capital.

Auto team balancing was required as Panthors initial picks were unbalanced in Blood Capital's favor. rj was sent to the Mana Capital for Azeroth as a result.

Blood Capital started off with the lead and held it for some time.
TG showed up to pay respect's during a furious battle... They left with their tail's between their legs and one less stat pk. Congrats to Mana Capital for doing the deed.

Blood Capital attempted siege on Mana and got shut down...

rj was served with yet another penalty for res killing!
He talked himself down to a 2 minute penalty on the basis that the gray robe he killed was blocking his way.

Red team had solid defense though out, but it was not enough to keep the sneaky Matron at bay. The fact that you cant see matron in any picture indicates stealthy characters are key.

Congrats to Mana Capital for winning the game! So far this was the largest game yet! 16 players 8v8 action!
Thank you all for coming out, and look forward to seeing you at the next CTC!
Last edited by Roser on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

pm me next time u run one
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Alex the Artist

Any thoughts of adding poison potions to the possible keg purchases at the beginning?

Or maybe raw materials so that a crafter can add to the arsenal after the start whistle is blown?

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Alex I think its about time I revised the Diplomacy Points again. I want there to be many viable option's other then just keg's and reg's.

I've been thinking of a way to implement crafter's. Basically it comes down to making sure they don't have any mining skill. I don't want people to be mining up extra capital haha.

I will look to add this feature for next game. It would certainly be nice to trap your own supply chests, and one man in your base at all times its a solid plan.

Arkon
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Arkon »

Finally got in on this tonight and had a blast. I think the beauty of it is having other templates play a really viable role out of just tank mages. Watching for Matron was really a full-time job. Look forward to the next one.

Only got a couple of screenshots. First one was funny watching a gargoyle and air elemental come by and kill about 6-7 defenseless people. Second one was just as we were getting started.
Attachments
ctc1.jpg
ctc2.jpg
"If you want an image of the future, imagine a bag of milk being poured on a human face--forever."

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Alex, Matron, and Horseman I've yet to award you for the last win. Please see me in game or contact me in IRC

The next CTC will be soon!

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

keep it, thanks

Alex the Artist

I agree. Keep mine too. But run more.

Thank you.

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

Ready to go for Tonight the 30th at around 8pm Server time!

Bring Friends!

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

SIGNUPS ARE OPEN NOW!!!

Meet at Chaos Shrine naked/no mount.