War/Peace mode & Attack Last

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: War/Peace mode & Attack Last

Post by nightshark »

Yeah actually re-reading I got the totally wrong idea of what Kaivan said, this was the part that confused me:

"This aggressor flag prevents player A from ever becoming grey." - where player A is the attacker
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

Heres a whole newsgroup thread on the same issue. What Quaestor is saying was my general understanding, we seem to be using what Austin is describing. Too bad they never came back with test results. :cry:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.game ... 7e8a2cf83b

Joueur Moyen

Post by Joueur Moyen »

Rammar wrote:Heres a whole newsgroup thread on the same issue. What Quaestor is saying was my general understanding, we seem to be using what Austin is describing. Too bad they never came back with test results. :cry:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.game ... 7e8a2cf83b
Yeah, Austin's argument is what I experienced on Test.

Edit: But I didn't run this test. I'm going to try it tomorrow.
You got it! Thing to do at that point is get any chance to break his line
of sight and hide or teleport, then recall, something like that. When a
fight starts near a guardzone you have only those 15 seconds to decide
whether to call or not, so make up you mind quick. I always assume I'm
going to get the cops to handle it, that way I'm never surprised when I take
too long.
Not sure how that would work with autodefend. If A attacks B, and B runs away and hides, and then comes back to try and get A to autodefend, I don't think anything will happen. (A will be gray but not autodefending, and B would have to initiate an attack on gray A. That's what I think should happen.)

The weapon to try this out with is a bow.