Eating The Dead

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Psilo

Re: Eating The Dead

Post by Psilo »

Please post the journal pics where that was said. I'd love to see it.
Lol, it was said. There's no denying it...I was laughing out loud too.

So now you're a bitter asshole AND a liar?

Tsk tsk! :lol:

Sentinel

Post by Sentinel »

Take it to Trash Talk kids.

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

Psilo wrote:
Please post the journal pics where that was said. I'd love to see it.
Lol, it was said. There's no denying it...I was laughing out loud too.

So now you're a bitter asshole AND a liar?

Tsk tsk! :lol:
Tell me something..

Why would I be bitter and raging after dominating you in 2 fights on a deep statloss pk with 75 resist?

I proved the point brought up several posts ago that you aren't worth anyone's time.. time for work :)

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Tell me something..

Why would I be bitter and raging after dominating you in 2 fights on a deep statloss pk with 75 resist?

I proved the point brought up several posts ago that you aren't worth anyone's time.. time for work

What is being worth's someone's time in UO? Please elaborate if your brain capacity allows you to.

In my opinion anyone who plays UOSA is worth someone's time, you do realize we have a population of 200+ IP's on at a time right?

You're in statloss, that means you died. If you can't handle the heat, then don't go red. :lol:

Stop making excuses, being in statloss is no excuse. Look at what you said in-game to someone who you've never met before and who is 2 weeks old.
"u fucking cunt"
"ur a fucking tool"

That's rage, whether you like it or not.

No a very intelligible human being are you? *laughs out loud*

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

Psilo wrote:
Tell me something..

I proved the point brought up several posts ago that you aren't worth anyone's time.. time for work

What is being worth's someone's time in UO? Please elaborate if your brain capacity allows you to.

In my opinion anyone who plays UOSA is worth someone's time, you do realize we have a population of 200+ IP's on at a time right?

You're in statloss, that means you died. If you can't handle the heat, then don't go red. :lol:

Stop making excuses, being in statloss is no excuse. Look at what you said in-game to someone who you've never met before and who is 2 weeks old.
"u fucking cunt"
"ur a fucking tool"

That's rage, whether you like it or not.

No a very intelligible human being are you? *laughs out loud*
If you're going to make an attempt at insulting someone's intelligence you should start with correcting all the grammatical errors in your post.

Oh one other thing... since when does being statloss mean someone died.. it means they have > 5 short term murders last time I checked. Me being in statloss wasn't an excuse seeing as how I WON BOTH FIGHTS.

Oh and I'm sure you've already taken the time to 7x macro your chars in that 2 weeks etc so stop using it as an excuse for losing 2 fights. I've been here about 2 months now and I never played T2A back in the day.. so I've learned all the mechanics recently myself.

* If I insulted you in any way in game, it's no reflection of me "raging" as you say. It would simply be because you're an idiot and felt the need to bash Tron etc and yet can't back your mouth up in the field.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

* If I insulted you in any way in game, it's no reflection of me "raging" as you say. It would simply be because you're an idiot and felt the need to bash Tron etc and yet can't back your mouth up in the field.
It most certainly is a reflection of you raging. You already tried to deny what you said earlier. Then..... you rationalize why you said it! :lol:

Do you think it matters who you kill in UO? It doesn't. And look, you aren't 7xgm because you died?

It's inevitable, you will live and you will die. :lol:

jcalvert86

Post by jcalvert86 »

Psilo wrote:
It most certainly is a reflection of you raging. You already tried to deny what you said earlier. Then..... you rationalize why you said it! :lol:

Do you think it matters who you kill in UO? It doesn't. And look, you aren't 7xgm because you died?

It's inevitable, you will live and you will die. :lol:
Wrong. I'm 6x with 75 resist because I just don't care.

I'm busy "working" at work so I'll post a witty reply later.

Tron

Post by Tron »

Our hero goes out on the hunt for the first time in months. It's a good morning for it he decides as he stakes his last kills head. He hopes he'll have more time to enjoy the hunt again soon.

Addin' some Malice love from this week too. <3 you malice.

Last edited by Tron on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
V SISTERS UNITE! SAVING OUR VAJAYJAYS FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL!

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

but you were hunting people from the looks of it

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Lol I like the screenshot with galaxy and his horse:

http://imgur.com/zpUew.jpg