Fear Itself, Introduction and Status. [<EX] Extinction

Topics related to Second Age
FearItself

Re: Introduction of New Old Player, 15 years ago. Hello Foru

Post by FearItself »

Very very likely haha I am currently a mess of a mage, just skilled enough to keep people alive while managing to deal some damage. I'll be back with a total update of stats soon.

Diggs

Post by Diggs »

I played way back too pretty Trammell
played pacific and europa..
had baller friends
gave my acct away
back to run a muck..Diggs/Dale Here

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Diggs wrote:I played way back too pretty Trammell
played pacific and europa..
had baller friends
gave my acct away
back to run a muck..Diggs/Dale Here

Hey always good to see old playas, haha I skipped into a few shards but mostly played Baja, if you are without a guild in game hit me up, [Ext] is recruiting and active, we pvp and have other various sorts of fun lol. Ext stands for Extinction.
Welcome back!

Fear Itself Magery 97.2

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Update on progress:
3×GM now
•Magery
•Eval
•Music

GM resist should be very soon and in the meantime I am gaining Provocation and Wrestling.

Currently a bit unsure about best way to macro/grind Wrestling...

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

FearItself wrote:Currently a bit unsure about best way to macro/grind Wrestling...
Been a while since I macro'd wrestling, but I think it goes something like this:

- Hire a fighter or paladin.
- Take them to your house.
- Trap them behind a barrier.
- Say "<name> guard me" so they turn grey (or green if you're in a guild).
- Attack them.
- Cast invis on yourself.
- Remove barrier (npc should walk up to you as if to attack, you'll come out of hiding and start swinging/punching, npc will stand there doing nothing).
- Have a second character with healing heal the npc periodically. This can be done with a simple macro to dbl click bandages, target npc, pause however long you think will keep the npc alive. You'll have to adjust the delay as your wrestling increases and you start connecting more and as you slowly destroy the npc's clothing and armor.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Apocalypse wrote:
FearItself wrote:Currently a bit unsure about best way to macro/grind Wrestling...
Been a while since I macro'd wrestling, but I think it goes something like this:

- Hire a fighter or paladin.
- Take them to your house.
- Trap them behind a barrier.
- Say "<name> guard me" so they turn grey (or green if you're in a guild).
- Attack them.
- Cast invis on yourself.
- Remove barrier (npc should walk up to you as if to attack, you'll come out of hiding and start swinging/punching, npc will stand there doing nothing).
- Have a second character with healing heal the npc periodically. This can be done with a simple macro to dbl click bandages, target npc, pause however long you think will keep the npc alive. You'll have to adjust the delay as your wrestling increases and you start connecting more and as you slowly destroy the npc's clothing and armor.
ok for sure man thanks, i also heard that using a mage and giving it GM plate is better than using a fighter or paladin... any idea if that is true?
nice i should be able to get it GM in not too long at all then

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Everything apoc said but dont remove the barrier. And make sure you keep feeding them gold, I think when their loyalty runs out they'll give you damage. Their loyalty could run out while your macro is running.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Nickodemuse wrote:Everything apoc said but dont remove the barrier. And make sure you keep feeding them gold, I think when their loyalty runs out they'll give you damage. Their loyalty could run out while your macro is running.
Ok ill have to do some research soon :) I appreciate it

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Nickodemuse wrote:Everything apoc said but dont remove the barrier. And make sure you keep feeding them gold, I think when their loyalty runs out they'll give you damage. Their loyalty could run out while your macro is running.
Ouch! Poor Apocalypse, trusted merchant and player being confused with the likes of a raging drama queen.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

FearItself

Post by FearItself »

Capitalist wrote:
Ouch! Poor Apocalypse, trusted merchant and player being confused with the likes of a raging drama queen.
who would that be? haha

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

FearItself wrote:
Capitalist wrote:
who would that be? haha
Apocalypse =/= Apoc
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Capitalist wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Unless something has changed since I did this (and it certainly could have), you shouldn't need to keep feeding them gold. In all the times I used this method to gm a weapon skill, I know, for a fact, that I never paid the npc other than the one time, and they never fought back after losing loyalty.

AshBorn
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by AshBorn »

Im pretty sure they charge a fee per UO day just like any other npc. After their money runs out, I believe they just disappear.

nevermind

Post by nevermind »

if you leave the tables up and and attack them from the corner between 2 table they will stay untill you run out of bandages and beat them to death
irc axejunkie