Idoc Tower!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Re: Idoc Tower!

Post by a swallow »

Dyne go get a life or a chick. Quit writing books, your terrible at it.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

a swallow wrote:Dyne go get a life or a chick. Quit writing books, your terrible at it.
Go lie about being a 9 year old boy some more, and while your at it, lie about who you are in game 3 or 4 times a week bro.

Stolen anything lately?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

HAHA who has the rage?!?!? I never said i was a 9 year old boy, what are you talking about??? Bro? Who said we were bro's?? Nope just Sadistiks goodies a long time ago. I bet this is where this is all coming from. Your butt buddy quit cuz he got tired of me stealing his shit. He couldn't keep his mouth shut. Maybe I should start with you next.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Stickyicky

Post by Stickyicky »

swallow i think you do too much of it..

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

I had a swallow confused with someone else. I was kinda raging on him. : ) It was all in good fun tho.

My bad swallow. I apologize.

Rammar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Rammar »

... i think i might forget to refresh houses more often... you people crazy