Magincia

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Li Meiyang

Re: Magincia

Post by Li Meiyang »

HardCore wrote: Unfortunately the post didn't get closed but it happens. .
Every word of this sentence might be true except for "unfortunately".

Misfortune had no hand here.

Sure it "happens". It happens when guildmates want to sell each other property but can't agree on the market value. That's when it happens.

Otherwise, it doesn't play out like this.

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

You are done bidding so should probably just move on. It's Casey's deal, if she wants to sell to me like we agreed she can, if she wants to milk dyne she can. I won't throw a fit.....
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Move on? No, pay me my 40 SILVER!

You're the one trying to argue that your relationship with the seller, the fact that the high bidder wasn't notified, and the failure to close the forum auction is all a big flukey ball of compounded coincidence.

That don't play in Peoria, pal.

At this point, who knows WTF's *really* going on? With you and the seller so clearly in cahoots, this could all just be a ploy to raise Dyne's bid threefold.

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Li Meiyang wrote:Move on? No, pay me my 40 SILVER!

You're the one trying to argue that your relationship with the seller, the fact that the high bidder wasn't notified, and the failure to close the forum auction is all a big flukey ball of compounded coincidence.

That don't play in Peoria, pal.

At this point, who knows WTF's *really* going on? With you and the seller so clearly in cahoots, this could all just be a ploy to raise Dyne's bid threefold.
You weren't going to bid up to 200 silver, why are you still complaining?
Pay you 40 silver because he feels bad? You're lucky he offered you 20 silver.

Hardcores done tons to contribute quit giving the guy a hard time Jesus.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

No, he offered Dyne the 20 guilt silver. My price is 40.

You're right, I can't deduce with perfect accuracy Hardcore's every little motive and intent through all the distortion here. But one would think that onus ought fall more upon him than I anyway, being as he is the source of it.

I'm just pointing it out, and will continue to do so until such time as I have received on my person an amount totaling in the sum of precisely 40 silver.

Or I tire of it. Whichever comes first. :lol:

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Budner wrote:I had communication issues as well, please compensate me 20 silver, or more. I'm really in pain here from the bad communication.
Like Budner, I too believe I deserve a silver compensation package due to the emotional damage I've sustained within this thread. Thank you pirate man.
PS : I will take payment in the form of gold at 17.5k each.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

At least you didn't say I use euo to bid!
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

Where do I begin?

No, Hydroxide's offer wasn't serious...obviously.

I don't get on much. I just moved and haven't even set up internet yet, so sorry for the lack of communication.

Li Meiyang retracted her offer...so I am not really sure why she is still posting here or demanding compensation for something she is no longer interested in.

Hardcore came in with an offer that was 4 times what Dyne offered, so I didn't really think he would be matching it.

I spoke with Dyne and offered to extend the bid until this evening to give him an opportunity to outbid Hardcore, but he declined...just wanted an explanation as to why there was no feedback to him. Sorry!

These are sold to Hardcore and will be transferred to him tomorrow.

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Casey wrote:Where do I begin?

No, Hydroxide's offer wasn't serious...obviously.

I don't get on much. I just moved and haven't even set up internet yet, so sorry for the lack of communication.

Li Meiyang retracted her offer...so I am not really sure why she is still posting here or demanding compensation for something she is no longer interested in.

Hardcore came in with an offer that was 4 times what Dyne offered, so I didn't really think he would be matching it.

I spoke with Dyne and offered to extend the bid until this evening to give him an opportunity to outbid Hardcore, but he declined...just wanted an explanation as to why there was no feedback to him. Sorry!

These are sold to Hardcore and will be transferred to him tomorrow.
Grats on your sale.

Casey wrote:Li Meiyang retracted her offer...so I am not really sure why she is still posting here or demanding compensation for something she is no longer interested in.
Because she wants her handout since that Gem Encrusted Turkey handed her her own ass this morning.
Her demanding silver is like black people demanding reparations for what happened to their great great great great uncles.

Get over it.
Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

No. I was still in with Dyne for one of the houses. And willing to go in much higher.

Then I find out the auction's over with Dyne's high bid hanging out to dry, just a-flapping away in the mfkn breeze.

I had no issues with a fair auction, but this was anything but.

Turns out it was all about guildmates on the good ol' boy system. :roll:

(And by mates here, i mean exactly that, that they literally mate, like total gaylords)

Forgot there was a thread, forgot to contact the high bidder for a competing bid, forgot to announce the end of the auction..... unless there's like a virulent strain of alzheimers going around, I'm still calling sham on this whole sleazy debacle.
Last edited by Li Meiyang on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

Li Meiyang wrote:No. I was still in with Dyne for one of the houses. And willing to go in much higher.

Then I find out the auction's over with Dyne's last bid hanging out to dry in the breeze.

I had no issues with a fair auction, but this was anything but.

Turns out it was all about guildmates on the good ol' boy system. :roll:

(And by mates, i mean exactly that, that they literally mate, like total gaylords.)

Forgot there was a thread, forgot to contact the high bidder for a competing bid, forgot to announce the end of the auction..... unless there's like a virulent strain of alzheimers going around, I'm still calling sham on this whole sleazy debacle.
You were in this with Dyne? Conspiracy!

Please re-read my last post where I offered to extend the "auction," which was never really an auction. Re-read my original post too, where I said to post or pm me with a serious offer. I never said it was an auction and never gave a starting bid. I have every right to sell to whoever I want for whatever price I want. Notice how there was no end date? I was looking for an offer I was comfortable with, that is all. Even if Hardcore offered me much less than Dyne I would still have the right to sell to him if I wanted to. I believe he will do a great job with his plans for these houses.

I am sorry that UO isn't a priority for me at the moment. Some people don't sit behind a computer 24 hours a day.

And nice attempt at trash talk. Please take it to trash talk.

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Just cut the act. It's one of two things here, Dyne's theory about testing the waters or mine on getting a price to cut a predetermined deal with your guildmate. Which by no coincidence whatsoever just happens to be how it all worked out.

I might belong in trash talk, but your justifications just belong in the regular old trash. You start a thread advertising a property to elicit bids in a forum called "trading post -housing", but now don't want to call it an auction. Whatever. Then WTF was it?

You don't need to be "online 24/7" to PM a response to the high bidder or post a closure notice to your auction. It takes mere seconds. And unless you've not been playing at all I have to wonder what other in-game happenings are taking priority over multi-million gold housing deals :?:

I've heard of casual players, but forgetting something like *that*? I don't frkn think so :evil:

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Current Silver Tab:

20 Silver: Dyne
20 Silver: Budner
20 Silver: Ikognito
40 Silver: Li Meiyang

And I think casual readers of this thread are entitled to some class-action silver too, so tack on another 100.

Total Guilt Silver Owed: 200

Costly yeah, but hey look at it this way, you just sold property for this same amount so at the very worst you've broken even. :|
Last edited by Li Meiyang on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

Li Meiyang wrote:Just cut the act. It's one of two things here
Neither.
Li Meiyang wrote:I might belong in trash talk, but your justifications just belong in the regular old trash. You start a thread advertising a property to elicit bids in a forum called "trading post -housing", but now don't want to call it an auction. Whatever. Then WTF was it?
Please re-read previous post, which asks you to re-read my previous posts, or ask someone to explain it to you.
Li Meiyang wrote:And unless you've not been playing at all

Li Meiyang

Post by Li Meiyang »

Casey wrote:
Li Meiyang wrote:And unless you've not been playing at all
I would point out that you came on long enough to respond to the joke offer of 1 billion. So you were online at least enough to respond to that, but not an *actual* high offer from Dyne which was posted prior to that.

Anyway, I don't want to waste anymore of your precious online seconds making you defend yourself.

It would be a heck of a lot faster and far more painless to just fork over my 40 guilt silver, and I'll be on my merry way :lol: