UOSA Museum

Topics related to Second Age
Kaivan
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: UOSA Museum

Post by Kaivan »

The fact that his post meant exactly that is why I responded as such. The warning was clear, his post continued a series of personal attacks on someone that he had started himself, and the action was a reasonable response. There's nothing more to discuss regarding the action taken, and there is no need to justify my actions beyond what has been stated 3 times now.
UOSA Historian and former staff member: August 11, 2008 - June 19, 2016

Useful links for researching T2A Mechanics

Stratics - UO Latest Updates - Newsgroup 1 - Noctalis - UO98.org

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I don't know why everyone is so shocked. I saw this coming after his first obscene post. Dude just got a forum ban lifted and the first thing he does is run his foul mouth in main?

And Kaivan is the bad guy?
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

This started out so interesting. I thought we were going to find out something new. Sadly disappointed.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

montier

Post by montier »

Just to be Clear... What is happening to the Museum? I don't care about these other fools..

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Wait.

The UOH property does not age? Has this always been the case??
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

qwebirc41039

Post by qwebirc41039 »

should just trash barrel the museum. no one ever goes to it its just there so UoH can feel good about themselves

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

Such a power trip , do not voice your opinion or you know what will happen
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

The UOH property ages just fine. Sebben doesn't own any of the actual Museum houses. There is no GM super blessing going on here.

The history museum is for UOSA to come and look at; new and old. Nothing in the museum will EVER be sold/traded/given away/ let hit the grass to be picked up.

UoH is a guild with a mix of all players who wish to be in it. "Throughout the history of UOSA, we have had friends and enemies alike, working together; some not even knowing it." Paraphrasing blackfoot.

We don't hold grudges. We are neutral. That is why UoH has been the gold standard of brokers for the last few years.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Nicci

Post by Nicci »

GuardianKnight wrote:The UOH property ages just fine. Sebben doesn't own any of the actual Museum houses. There is no GM super blessing going on here.

The history museum is for UOSA to come and look at; new and old. Nothing in the museum will EVER be sold/traded/given away/ let hit the grass to be picked up.

UoH is a guild with a mix of all players who wish to be in it. "Throughout the history of UOSA, we have had friends and enemies alike, working together; some not even knowing it." Paraphrasing blackfoot.

We don't hold grudges. We are neutral. That is why UoH has been the gold standard of brokers for the last few years.
Newbs. :P

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

:? Yeah I am not involved in the drama. Rumors of hard times isn't that unbelievable as we have been living in the Great Oppression for well over a decade. The original question was never really answered and was very vague concerning possibilities.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

fishin pro is/was everlynn.

just for the record.

kaivan <3
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

I got my green shal et ar shield in the museum. I hope it is not traded/sold/IDOC'd for other people to grab without a chance at getting it back. I also think that people with items in the museum should have a say in who gets to "upkeep" the museum...

I gave my items to Blackfoot. Not Seben, Cavewight, or anyone else (not that I wouldn't trust some of them), I just think that if this is a "shard museum, ran by the shard" lets keep the shard operating it. Not just a free for all for when the owner is taking a break, or leaving the shard (Blackfoot), that he hands it over to his buddy...

Just saying... :?

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

exactly. blackfoot whats with my old hued masks r they all in cavewights hands now? scandal!
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Well, I'm sure that the staff will tell you that the Museum isn't shard ran. Things were donated to Blackfoot for the UoH (UOSA) museum. I was curious about where some phoenix armor went on the roof and pm'd staff; they told me it was a player matter. I imagine it was given back to someone at some point, but I can't verify it.

I'm not saying that to discourage you. I will say, though, that Blackfoot is the only one with any form of record of who owns what.

Your items are not going anywhere. I can personally vouch for the current owner. No one running the museum will even utter the words " I wish to release this". I am sorry to those that pm'd me earlier, but I am not at liberty to disclose who is owning it. I'm not going to discuss anything pertaining to the subject. Friend or Neutral. I refuse to have 100 people pming them to get stuff back when they can't possibly give anything back at this point.

We honestly don't even know if blackfoot is coming back. The only promise I can make is that your Donations will never end up in the hands of any other player.

If you ask me anything, I will tell you random names. You will be asking random people questions. It will be a funny circle.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

There used to be books infront of the items with who loaned them. Those not still there? Im not really worried. Just food for thought for some of the people with items in the museum.