Selling PVP Brick and small at MYM duel pit!!!!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

raasclaat

Re: Selling PVP Brick and small at MYM duel pit!!!!

Post by raasclaat »

anyway, waste of time. It was a figure of speech at the start to say "add some excitement", if I won, I was going to pay. If you outbid me, i wasnt going to bid it up more than a small deed because I dont have the spare GP. 3X deed was already rich. - Like i said, I camped the IDOC, i placed a house, I wanted the brick spot. You are the one who got all excited over nothing.

But you won, so take a breath and be happy. And please outbid me on anything i want to buy, that really sounds great. U need to tug yourself and let it out.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

raasclaat wrote:anyway, waste of time. It was a figure of speech at the start to say "add some excitement", if I won, I was going to pay. If you outbid me, i wasnt going to bid it up more than a small deed because I dont have the spare GP. 3X deed was already rich. - Like i said, I camped the IDOC, i placed a house, I wanted the brick spot. You are the one who got all excited over nothing.

But you won, so take a breath and be happy. And please outbid me on anything i want to buy, that really sounds great. U need to tug yourself and let it out.
Oh so now your saying it was a figure of speech. Dont turn this around on me like Im the asshole man. You said what you said to be a dick, and anyone in my position would have taken it the same way. You made your bed, sleep in it. Dont take it back and say you really wanted the house and blah blah when your exact words were you were up bidding me for excitement. Because of you I had to spend way more money then I actually can spare, but just because my join date is in 2009, you think Im loaded. Funny part is, anyone who knows me, knows Im broke as a joke and knows I donate a lot of gold for events etc; cause im not like a lot of vets who just hoard their fortune. But again, thats irrelevant, you up bid me, and your reasoning was for "excitement" of the auction, just like I said, now every time I upbid you, it will be because I want excitement in the auction. See? Kind of a dick move huh? But yes Im soooo crying right now. The stupid "omg cry more" thing gets old on these forums. Dont start a fire and then make excuses and stupid punch lines when someone actually calls you out on it. You made a dick move, plain and simple.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Omg you both stfu it's done and over with god dam. lmao

raasclaat

Post by raasclaat »

last word

....just for excitement

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Azeroth wrote:Omg you both stfu it's done and over with god dam. lmao
Seriously Anthony? I keep my mouth shut during your arguments, I'd appreciate if you'd do the same.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

raasclaat

Post by raasclaat »

its not an argument, its an auction.

you are the one who is arguing.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

raasclaat wrote:its not an argument, its an auction.

you are the one who is arguing.
Right, you didn't argue ? Ok now I'm done. /end thread
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Menkaure wrote:
Seriously Anthony? I keep my mouth shut during your arguments, I'd appreciate if you'd do the same.

You the one fucking bicthin over a fucking game and when do you see me arguing over a brick house?????? i wouldn't even start with me considering you are the one crying not me... i don't give two fucks what you would say if i did have a argument.... #Swerve

raasclaat

Post by raasclaat »

Im interested to keep this up and see how long it takes for his estrogen rage to balance out

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Azeroth wrote:
Menkaure wrote:

You the one fucking bicthin over a fucking game and when do you see me arguing over a brick house?????? i wouldn't even start with me considering you are the one crying not me... i don't give two fucks what you would say if i did have a argument.... #Swerve
Blow me Anthony, you know I tried to be cool with you even tho every single person on this shard told me as soon as someone befriends you, you get attached and get butt hurt if that person doesn't constantly hang out with you cause you got no friends irl, but I always defended you, learned my lesson.

And yes I'm raging so hard. Anytime someone has an argument on these forums the loser of the argument seeks to always say "rage more " or "cry more" because they haven't made a valid point. I made my point, call it raging crying or whatever I don't care, its a forum, opinions are what makes it a forum.
Now I'm really done.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

I have no friend in real life. am not even going start.. LOLOLOLOL you are a joke it's a video game do i care about UO players think of me hell no

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

raasclaat wrote:Im interested to keep this up and see how long it takes for his estrogen rage to balance out
Azeroth wrote:I have no friend in real life. am not even going start.. LOLOLOLOL you are a joke it's a video game do i care about UO players think of me hell no
rawr

Azeroth

Post by Azeroth »

Sin Cloud wrote:
raasclaat wrote:Im interested to keep this up and see how long it takes for his estrogen rage to balance out
Azeroth wrote:I have no friend in real life. am not even going start.. LOLOLOLOL you are a joke it's a video game do i care about UO players think of me hell no
rawr

???? lmao you have something to say also

Sin Cloud

Post by Sin Cloud »

Azeroth wrote:
Sin Cloud wrote:
rawr

???? lmao you have something to say also
Already been said, rawr.

'nuff said.