Boat loads of fun!!!

Topics related to Second Age
Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Boat loads of fun!!!

Post by Kander »

A ship will be placed tonight (Monday) around 7pm central time. Not to be rude Vega but are you sure that was my ship. I had more then just one castle deed on my first one. Maybe some one is copying me o.0

Also for people who find my ships please post a pic and location so others can know.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Downs

Post by Downs »

I accept your memento and will display it with the extravagance it deserves
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

liinniejj

Post by liinniejj »

theyre getting placed just as i have to go to bed :(

Made by Nystal Games, New up and coming indie Developer.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Kander wrote:A ship will be placed tonight (Monday) around 7pm central time. Not to be rude Vega but are you sure that was my ship. I had more then just one castle deed on my first one. Maybe some one is copying me o.0

Also for people who find my ships please post a pic and location so others can know.
Huzzah!

But why would you place a new ship if this wasn't the one you placed? Hm..? Or was it found by someone else but not reported in? Or is the first ship still out?
Lankgord: Hello. I'm New To The Server. Any Drama Going On Lately?

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic
[20:38] <newYorK> priceless

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

I think my first ship is still out. I wont lie all I did was get on a main fishing line and left it sailing to stop on its own. But for some reason I cant recall on it so i dont know if some one found it and blocked the recall spot.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Wonderful idea! And what a mystery about the recall spot!

[20:38] <newYorK>i love how franz is in game robbing me while im reading his comic

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

[Uhh] Eo wrote:1/1/14

Funny, but inaccurate. None of these nerds here are that attractive. Plus your female to male ratio is WAY off. ;)

Bixby Legbone

Post by Bixby Legbone »

Kander wrote:A ship will be placed tonight (Monday) around 7pm central time. Not to be rude Vega but are you sure that was my ship. I had more then just one castle deed on my first one. Maybe some one is copying me o.0

Kander. I suggest you put a book with a code or password inside your hull so any person claiming to have found it can post the code/pw here for you to verify.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

Welp I was going to place one tonight but I had time during lunch. So a new ship is out there with some nice items. Happy sailing!!!

killaboy

Post by killaboy »

Anyone find it yet?

[11:31] <@Vintirex-droid> Cause he wants to flirt like a 7 year old I'm out silver

[18:55] <Soma_> I would definitely go transginger for millions of doll hairs

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

killaboy wrote:Anyone find it yet?

The 2nd ship was found by Franz.

Eye of Horus
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Eye of Horus »

man that really sucks i checked this this morning and it said 7 tonight. so i didnt check this again. oh well.
[12:31] <Pixelclicker> Horus is unemployed and on meth. He does not work, nor does he sleep, so the dungeons are never safe from NWO.

Tara

Post by Tara »

Im with Eye... i just heard about the 2nd boat. Are you still putting one out tonight!!

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

fine i will put the 3rd out tonight and the 4th on the 20th.

Jakob

Post by Jakob »

Jakob wrote:"Huzza! Huzza!"
Tis what me and my tiller-man will chant as we find the treasure filled ships!
As Kander said, the Franz found the ship! It was located in the sea at Ocllo docks. At first I thought there couldn't be a ship there but just to be sure I had a look. Here's a picture of the load: