NEW Majestic Video - Uosa All Stars

Topics related to Second Age
MajesticWire

Re: NEW Majestic Video - Uosa All Stars

Post by MajesticWire »

Abyz wrote:Wire died so much last night.... Guess you can change months to hours.

yea my killing spree ended there :)

2 x dead Wire

Good fights thou hope more of those ! !

Lambo
:lol: I know how much you guys hate dieing in the videos - but the videos do what they suppose to do, remember that. I do this for all of us playing.

I Create attention about the pvp scene on uosa, forums and on you-tube. Bring people here try fight us u just know whats up! it works!

:evil: until next time
“Sir, we're surrounded!” - “Excellent. Now we can attack in any direction!”

Majestic YouTube Channel
A Ulitma Online channel a tribute to Ultima Online! The Best game ever made.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MajesticUOIPY

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

"Lambo"]N-c doesn't ally , we don't wear 1109 , we don't ride nightmares , we don't make YouTube videos and we don't Spam forums and irc when we kill someone thus we are not cool.

NC Cries and wear a girl color, NC rides lamas,NC have got nothing to show on you-tube apparently, NC only post every third month on the forums when they managed to get the entire crew online 6 folks on skype - adding several new members from other guilds yes? (ally)
now u can speak when you actually kill/win for once :) feels good doesn't it?

None of us old vets want to give up our old guild names its easy to understand that.

MHK MYM FT$ MHK Majestic guilds was fighting on this server 4 5 years ago we go way back trust me blood have been spilled.
Last edited by MajesticWire on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Majestic YouTube Channel

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

I recruited 1 new person who is new to the server, I turn people down all the time because when ft$ quits I don't want to outnumber everyone.
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Lambo wrote:I recruited 1 new person who is new to the server, I turn people down all the time because when ft$ quits I don't want to outnumber everyone.
Just need more chaos order war! :lol: join a side people

Majestic YouTube Channel

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Lambo is very selective in recruiting and I can quote him as saying "I don't like to have more than 5-6 active guys because it turns into a Zerg" so for that a I commend him.
As for the videos, even though they are obviously biased and it doesn't show you guys dying as often as you guys do I do agree its good for the server, I say everyone should start making videos of their guild fielding and killing the enemy guild and posting on YouTube n shit. It will definitely bring more ppl to the server.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Menkaure wrote: As for the videos, even though they are obviously biased and it doesn't show you guys dying as often as you guys do I do agree its good for the server-
i saw that G not true! CoS havent kill me or any majestic in the video content ive uploaded so far thats a fact. Maby i have been killed to you guys but not lately.

my death or any of the others deaths aren't edited out if i chose to upload a specific fight. even thou its over many hours.

Of course there will be times where i die or a majestic and i dont upload the video - fight ;) course that would be wierd.

CoS really did a huge impacked on uosa after starting to pvp group style.!
that i really appreciate.

Majestic YouTube Channel

Still Standing

Post by Still Standing »

MajesticWire wrote:I be as mad as you if i died as much.
I might have been rusty but thats due to the 10 joints a day i smoke 8) but still you die...
Not even close to being mad i couldnt care less if i die You guys are the joke of the server if everyone stopped holding hands so much it wouldnt be so homosexual majestic when you guys first showed up here i looked at you guys like TG never allying or healing oranges never talking at the gy having a chat when another orange runs on screen just fight move on and do it well nowadays not so much if by chance NC or TG target you guys the same time we do if one of them get low we wont ever cross heal nor expect one our way with that said its been fun nether the less, farnk i learned along time ago to just ignore everything you write not worth my time to pay attention to a waste of life your mother should of swallowed you
[09:24] <@Derrick> If you donate, and you need to get bailed out of Jail in Penobscot County, Maine in the next year, I'll come get you personally.

[19:35] <Owned_By_A_Girl> No, the doctor poked me too hard.(Along with half the shard)

MajesticWire

Post by MajesticWire »

Still Standing wrote:
MajesticWire wrote:I be as mad as you if i died as much.
I might have been rusty but thats due to the 10 joints a day i smoke 8) but still you die...
Not even close to being mad i couldnt care less if i die You guys are the joke of the server if everyone stopped holding hands so much it wouldnt be so homosexual majestic when you guys first showed up here i looked at you guys like TG never allying or healing oranges never talking at the gy having a chat when another orange runs on screen just fight move on and do it well nowadays not so much if by chance NC or TG target you guys the same time we do if one of them get low we wont ever cross heal nor expect one our way with that said its been fun nether the less, farnk i learned along time ago to just ignore everything you write not worth my time to pay attention to a waste of life your mother should of swallowed you

someone has forgotten to take his meds..

Im alone at night and i team with these guys cant be that hard to understand.

I like to see things from your point of view but I cant seem to get my head that far up my ass talkin bout mamas !
you should show farnk a little respect,he woulda been your daddy, but the dog beat him over the fence... sucker

Majestic YouTube Channel

SirPsychoSexy

Post by SirPsychoSexy »

Menkaure wrote:Cos has 6members. Sharon peters, bobby boulders, el sonembuelo, Maui wowi, Scotty pimpin, and sexyfine.
(and I dont think Ive ever seen them all on at the same time)

For those in ft$, out of sheer curiosity, did pakmanwakka stop playing?
You include the brand new members but not me on CoS's roster? LOL
Reg Vendor located at Yealena's Trading Post
viewtopic.php?f=76&t=50712

IRC: SirPsycho

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

Clearly an error, you're (as you've always been) a valuable member of the team.

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

SirPsychoSexy

Post by SirPsychoSexy »

MajesticWire wrote:
Menkaure wrote: As for the videos, even though they are obviously biased and it doesn't show you guys dying as often as you guys do I do agree its good for the server-
i saw that G not true! CoS havent kill me or any majestic in the video content ive uploaded so far thats a fact. Maby i have been killed to you guys but not lately.

my death or any of the others deaths aren't edited out if i chose to upload a specific fight. even thou its over many hours.

Of course there will be times where i die or a majestic and i dont upload the video - fight ;) course that would be wierd.

Then you must record at the best times, because I personally have been involved in several fights where we dropped Majestic.

Like Menkaure said, the videos are cool even though they don't show you all dying as much as you do.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

SirPsychoSexy wrote:
MajesticWire wrote:

Then you must record at the best times, because I personally have been involved in several fights where we dropped Majestic.

Like Menkaure said, the videos are cool even though they don't show you all dying as much as you do.
Now that youve turned 30, do you plan on returning to the game Psycho? Happy Bday by the way.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Freight Elevator

Post by Freight Elevator »

I'm guessing there isn't any footage from the last few nights?
Lambo wrote: And seriously what kinda pvper ever has a character with parry they take out into the field...... really

SirPsychoSexy

Post by SirPsychoSexy »

Menkaure wrote:
SirPsychoSexy wrote:
MajesticWire wrote:
Menkaure wrote:
Now that youve turned 30, do you plan on returning to the game Psycho? Happy Bday by the way.
I took a much needed 2 week break but I am back. I played Friday Saturday and Sunday.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I just made a post but it didnt work apparently.
I didnt include you because you had been inactive for 2 weeks and I figured you had quit the game.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish