GLD PLS!!!

Better?
GoodBye

Kelektra
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: im NOT Azeroth

Post by Kelektra »

Might not be Azeroth, but could possibly be Asher Roth?
Shards Only T-Map Validation System viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24446

Matty
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Matty »

WiseOne wrote:
Matty wrote:
Vilenarios wrote:Matty may not be Azeroth, but has certainly adopted his ridiculous grammar and piss poor douche attitude in game to most.
not true your clearly jealis of my life in and outside UO and we are not going to be friends in game the next time i see you your dead you just signed you're own death warrent

PS congrats on being dead
Your = belongs to you. EXAMPLE: your UO account, your character, your halberd or your OMGPVPWTFLEET pre-patched bridal sandals.

You're = You + are. EXAMPLE: you're a terrible speller, you're not going to impress anyone with this post or you're only asking for more flaming when you make a rage post about being angry over being confused with someone else.

For more info:

http://www.englishbaby.com/lessons/gram ... r_vs_youre
http://esl.about.com/od/grammarintermed ... m_your.htm
Try This On For Size

your an idiot

Nergnog

Post by Nergnog »

Wait, so now we can own 'an idiot'? Since when? I need to get me one of those. How much? Might get me out of some work and what not. Maybe stand in for me at meetings and crap. However, if what you mean is that a person is an idiot, you used the wrong word. Your specifies ownership. Your leet +25 vanq pickaxe. And so on. You're specifies state of being. You're failing in this thread. Or you're failing your own thread. Whichever you prefer. The second sentance uses both words correctly in proper structure.

I R CHUM
GLD PLS!!

PS I never greeted you, nor did we meet. Why did you say good-bye? Does this stem from an inability to use the English language, or did you dream of me? If you did, I respectfully request that you leave me out of your dreams from this point on. This also applies to other forum trolls.

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Nergnog wrote:Wait, so now we can own 'an idiot'? Since when? I need to get me one of those. How much? Might get me out of some work and what not. Maybe stand in for me at meetings and crap. However, if what you mean is that a person is an idiot, you used the wrong word. Your specifies ownership. Your leet +25 vanq pickaxe. And so on. You're specifies state of being. You're failing in this thread. Or you're failing your own thread. Whichever you prefer. The second sentance uses both words correctly in proper structure.

I R CHUM
GLD PLS!!

PS I never greeted you, nor did we meet. Why did you say good-bye? Does this stem from an inability to use the English language, or did you dream of me? If you did, I respectfully request that you leave me out of your dreams from this point on. This also applies to other forum trolls.
Your Goodbye Now PLS Leave Before I Go To My Lawyer Friend To Sue You For Unlicensed English That Your Teaching. Your All So Annoying I Bet You're House Is Full Of Losers Like Your. Put That In You're Pipe And Smoke It.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

WiseOne wrote: Your Goodbye Now PLS Leave Before I Go To My Lawyer Friend To Sue You For Unlicensed English That Your Teaching. Your All So Annoying I Bet You're House Is Full Of Losers Like Your. Put That In You're Pipe And Smoke It.
I did but now I'm trashed and have to ride home. How long does it take for this to wear off?
Est Sularus oth Mithas

WiseOne

Post by WiseOne »

Riding while under the influence is clearly prohibited in Britannia and you should know better! Think of your poor mount and what would happen if you crashed it into something. If effects don't wear off in 4 hours, consult your local healer's hut.
♥ Baaaaaaaaaaam ♠