Swing timer error

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Derrick

Re: Swing timer error

Post by Derrick »

If you are ready to swing, you can swing any weapon, so you would not have to wait. This is why we had the suspision that the wrestling time was a static delay, and this has been confirmed in the demo.

venox

Post by venox »

interesting, so theoretically i could swing a katana move away for from my target for the length of a katana swing and move back in with a instant halberd hit?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

venox wrote:interesting, so theoretically i could swing a katana move away for from my target for the length of a katana swing and move back in with a instant halberd hit?
Aye, one of the issues with weapon switching though is that we've also added item use and lift delays in this new system, so, if you've set your action queue time in razor down to zero and are used to switching weapons without delay, you'll have to turn it back on. There will be a 500ms delay for lifting and using items. Razor defaults to 600ms out of the box though.