stat loss

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: stat loss

Post by Mirage »

platy wrote:
Faust wrote:Regardless of the matter it isn't era accurate malice. This doesn't mean it will be changed or anything on those lines. I'm just stating the truth and how it worked back then. It was 9-20% ranging from 5-20 murders, not a 100 murders max that comes out to 20%.
i'm with u faust
our system is better for a freeshard and PVP imho
Where did he say this system is better for a freeshard and PVP?

If you're a hardcore pker, and are ready to pk with the era accurate stat loss system, then this should actually excite you, as there seems to be a ton of wanna be pkers throughout this shard. You gotta pay to play.
Syntax of the Wolfpack (TW) - PVP Since 97'

platy

Post by platy »

thanks for contributing stupidness mirage..
notice the imho at the end.. that was my opinion..
I agree'd with the quote that i actually quoted from Faust (that b/c it's not accurate doesn't mean it's neccessary to change it).. then went ahead and stated my opinion (that not everything thats accurate [such as slow gains] needs to be implemented..
Did you just completely ignore Fausts response to that? It doesn't matter.. it's not up to him..
Bloody and I were on two different pages and lines of thought.. it wasn't a big deal
Mirage wrote:as there seems to be a ton of wanna be pkers throughout this shard.
now THATS ironic..

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

platy wrote:thanks for contributing stupidness mirage..
notice the imho at the end.. that was my opinion..
I agree'd with the quote that i actually quoted from Faust (that b/c it's not accurate doesn't mean it's neccessary to change it).. then went ahead and stated my opinion (that not everything thats accurate [such as slow gains] needs to be implemented..
Did you just completely ignore Fausts response to that? It doesn't matter.. it's not up to him..
Bloody and I were on two different pages and lines of thought.. it wasn't a big deal
Mirage wrote:as there seems to be a ton of wanna be pkers throughout this shard.
now THATS ironic..
I'm pushing for stricter stat loss, you're crying about it, think about it.....

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

your the one crying about it not being strict enough.. how can he be complaining about something thats not even implimented... think before you post

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

kill drizitz wrote:your the one crying about it not being strict enough.. how can he be complaining about something thats not even implimented... think before you post
You're a fucking moron. It's not even in yet, and even though it's era accurate, he's saying he doesn't want it implemented. Have you read through this thread?

alatar

Post by alatar »

If stat loss is adjusted to the new terms being described in this thread than I am officially retired.

end-
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

alatar wrote:If stat loss is adjusted to the new terms being described in this thread than I am officially retired.

end-
Again?

BloodyBandage

Post by BloodyBandage »

alatar wrote:If stat loss is adjusted to the new terms being described in this thread than I am officially retired.

end-
I wouldn't be playing chicken with Derrick when it comes to fixing an accuracy issue. If it's implemented all the better, if not I'll live. What you just pulled is seriously a child tactic; if you don't make the bed no milk and cookies after supper! We all understand people have to take a step back from playing sometimes, even myself, but why constantly become Joan of Arc swinging your Troll blade acting heroic. If you want to quit, quit, but don't threaten to quit if something is fixed for accuracy sake. I'm embarrassed for you honestly.

platy

Post by platy »

u two need to seriously relax..
you've went from being new pvp'ers here to being practically the exact same person as Game-Rage..
it's really lame and annoying- you hop on the offensive every chance you get.. this is a suggestions forum not a fucking shit talking forum.. stat loss revamp was suggested, we put our suggestions in to leave it.. that should be the end of our posts in this thread: but you two ragers need to keep commenting on OUR suggestions and opinions like they're wrong (lol?)
pls leave your bullshit for the trashtalk forums

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Flash Hardstar »

platy wrote:u two need to seriously relax..
you've went from being new pvp'ers here to being practically the exact same person as Game-Rage..
it's really lame and annoying- you hop on the offensive every chance you get.. this is a suggestions forum not a fucking shit talking forum.. stat loss revamp was suggested, we put our suggestions in to leave it.. that should be the end of our posts in this thread: but you two ragers need to keep commenting on OUR suggestions and opinions like they're wrong (lol?)
pls leave your bullshit for the trashtalk forums

Platy 08'! :lol: Can't agree more.
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

Mirage wrote:
kill drizitz wrote:your the one crying about it not being strict enough.. how can he be complaining about something thats not even implimented... think before you post
You're a fucking moron. It's not even in yet, and even though it's era accurate, he's saying he doesn't want it implemented. Have you read through this thread?
sounds like i got you all upset irl. lol. both of u need to get a grip/life/girlfreind/boyfreind or anything to get your testosterone levels a little lower on the internet forum. i thought i was bad at forum trolling but you tools def put me to shame. id be embarassed if i was you two.

anyways, the system in place is fine. we didnt even have shorts for the longest time on this shard and i didnt see either of you two crying (yes u r crying) about that. so stop while your ahead.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I can't belive this thread has gotten so fierce. I just reviewed the original post just for some perspective :)

Mirage
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Mirage »

kill drizitz wrote:
Mirage wrote:
sounds like i got you all upset irl. lol. both of u need to get a grip/life/girlfreind/boyfreind or anything to get your testosterone levels a little lower on the internet forum. i thought i was bad at forum trolling but you tools def put me to shame. id be embarassed if i was you two.

anyways, the system in place is fine. we didnt even have shorts for the longest time on this shard and i didnt see either of you two crying (yes u r crying) about that. so stop while your ahead.

Well first off, there is nothing good about lower testosterone levels unless your a girl. For your knowledge we weren't playing when you didn't have short term murders, and even when I got on I said something to Derrick about the stat loss system. We did our research and it is in fact 9-20 %. This is a T2A era ACCURATE shard.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

hot damn your soo smart. :roll:

Flash Hardstar
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Flash Hardstar »

Derrick wrote:I can't belive this thread has gotten so fierce. I just reviewed the original post just for some perspective :)

LOL you're tellin me!
Red wrote:Kill Flash, and I'm going to bet that his loot is worth more than 2k.