Debuff Disrupts

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
platy

Re: Debuff Disrupts

Post by platy »

alatar wrote:harm doesn't work here..
I just dueled with Throne for about half an hour.. and I can tell you I died to an 8% harm.. I was disrupted MORE than 50% of the time by harms.. trust me keep using it and you won't be disappointed.
BlackFoot wrote:i remember harm being used more than debuffs
QFT
This is so unbeleivably true.. I just finished watching the UO Tournament of Champions from Catskills during UO:R.. And not a single person in the semi's and final rounds debuffed at any point.
If these tactics weren't used in UO:R, there is no possible way they were used in t2a..

I think many of you started playing freeshard too early... So you may be remembering things that are inaccurate, and you want what everyother freeshard has: low circle debuffs (just not accurate)
When i set out to find a freeshard a lil less than a year ago, all I looked for was an accurate t2a shard..(immedietly ruled out Div)
I found metro/OU which had some advancements to the true t2a system (ie. debuffs) but I quickly got tired of the spams.. i felt it was a UO:R tactic to disrupt opponents
Now i'm here and there are no major/real accuracy discrepencies atm..

Anyways check out the Tournament of Champions Catskills (this was held in 2002- notice almost NO debuffs at all, just poisons, harms, exp, and eb.)
http://town.uo.com/tournament_5.html