Blade spirits are really weak

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Derrick

Re: Blade spirits are really weak

Post by Derrick »

Generic Player wrote:I am not sure if they are taking too little damage (in which case they are also dealing too little damage), or if they are not lasting as long as they should.
The Damage should be correct, they now have the started AR of zero, is was relatively high before.
I'll check the summon duration on them, I don't think this has ever been looked at.
Thanks!
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Sandro wrote:The initial target was the balron, but when the giant serpent moved adjacent to the EV, it immediately changed its combatant to the serpent.
Are you sure it didn't bump into the EV?

GleepGlop

Post by GleepGlop »

Just adding my two cents

I distinctly remember a single blade spirit being able to take down a cyclopean warrior 1v1, usually ending the battle with ~1/10 of it's life left and half of the time needing to be cast again to finish one off. They also would attack seemingly random targets, many times not choosing to fight what it is closest to or would target the caster, but would re-target if the target disappeared (hid, not just moved off screen)

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Gilgamesh wrote:
Sandro wrote:The initial target was the balron, but when the giant serpent moved adjacent to the EV, it immediately changed its combatant to the serpent.
Are you sure it didn't bump into the EV?
impossible, creatures can not move onto the same tile unless they are gated there.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE