Post by BenBrawl »

geez that guy gets around lol
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Warning Fake T Maps and Id Wands!

Post by BenBrawl »

Seems son (r-) wants to get into the scamming vendors. He has a small house infront of the K^A castle, "K^A Castle Mart". Has empty spell books, and the wands are not what they say they are. Also hes selling a reg viking sword as a silver of force :lol: :lol:

make sure to i.d anything before you buy.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

I sold this house to a KA member for 350k.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

lol then y i see you refresh it and check vendor?

and knowing you, i doubt you would go down that far from your 600k selling price before.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

BenBrawl wrote:lol then y i see you refresh it and check vendor?

and knowing you, i doubt you would go down that far from your 600k selling price before.
I cannot refresh it :)
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by MatronDeWinter »

I saw Lady incendia [Royal Council, K^A], doing what appeared to be restocking this vendor today. The house was "like new" afterwards as well.

Kilswar

Post by Kilswar »

I bought a couple of swords advertised as power there, both were ruin. Thats been a few weeks ago.

Lesson learned about always ID'ing. It was the first time I was ever taken though, so it had to happen eventually.

TheEttinKing

Post by TheEttinKing »

Kilswar wrote:I bought a couple of swords advertised as power there, both were ruin. Thats been a few weeks ago.

Lesson learned about always ID'ing. It was the first time I was ever taken though, so it had to happen eventually.
Thats what you get for not shopping here and shopping at other places this is the spot to shop sirs at Skanky Whores House of Pleasure
Attachments
Skanky Whore_4-6_16.34.jpg

Jed Clampett on drugs story By the EttinKing.

Let me tell ya story bout a man named Jed poor man barley kept his family feed then one day he was smoking on a joint and zedd hit him with his truck...Twice.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

TheEttinKing wrote:
Kilswar wrote:I bought a couple of swords advertised as power there, both were ruin. Thats been a few weeks ago.

Thats what you get for not shopping here and shopping at other places this is the spot to shop sirs at Skanky Whores House of Pleasure
Excuse me for not knowing there is a vendor house in the middle of goddam nowhere (ok, it's next to trinsic, but who the hell actually goes on the east border of trinsic?)
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Newbi

Post by Newbi »

i got scammed yesterday by this store a few house north from Yew moongate.. its called K^A mage supply or something..

I bought "full city bank rune book" for 4k, and it was empty...

didn't know what K^A was since i am still a nub in the server.. sad people scam like that

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

nightshark wrote:
TheEttinKing wrote:

Excuse me for not knowing there is a vendor house in the middle of goddam nowhere (ok, it's next to trinsic, but who the hell actually goes on the east border of trinsic?)
Theres an east border of Trinsic?

Lazarus

Post by Lazarus »

Newbi wrote:people scam like that
Thats not even the worst. Theres a dude that hangs out in Moonglow selling "full" spellbooks for 4k, they are blank. Atleast you got a runebook. Do you know how many spellbooks you can buy for 4k?

Pat

Post by Pat »

MatronDeWinter wrote:I saw Lady incendia [Royal Council, K^A], doing what appeared to be restocking this vendor today. The house was "like new" afterwards as well.
MatronDeWinter wrote:Actually the real owner of the house borrowed some money from me to purchase it. I can vouch that felix does not own the house.
I doubt your friends with Incendia... if by some chance your slight friends... i doubt you would be loaning them the money

Plus you wouldnt be guessing that incendia was restocking it... you would be straight up ratting them out. Its probably Matrons vendor...
Last edited by Pat on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

When I hunt. I grab all the scrolls I see. I throw them in the book I have on me, took about a week to get a full one of circle 2-7 then just had to buy like 3 circle 1 and then all the circle 8 as a warrior. Not too bad.
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

Karik Verlee wrote:When I hunt. I grab all the scrolls I see. I throw them in the book I have on me, took about a week to get a full one of circle 2-7 then just had to buy like 3 circle 1 and then all the circle 8 as a warrior. Not too bad.

i did same thing when i started, ended up with almost 2 full spellbooks after a few weeks