Nightmares

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Sandro

Re: Nightmares

Post by Sandro »

I am failing to see what "infinite stamina" is...

Is that stamina that doesn't drop from its starting rate (120/120)..?

How can you have infinite stamina? And what would that even help you with, besides staying at a constant swing speed rate.

You are clearly mistaken, and someone who is CLEARLY a tamer, and probably just wants to see nightmares stronger than they we're just for your own personal gain.

Also nightmares we're never able to walk through doors.. The fetch command allowed "flying" pets to fly over patio walls, and then open doors from the inside (can open locked doors from inside).

I don't know where you are getting your facts from.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Stranger

Post by Stranger »

Sandro wrote:I am failing to see what "infinite stamina" is...

Is that stamina that doesn't drop from its starting rate (120/120)..?

How can you have infinite stamina? And what would that even help you with, besides staying at a constant swing speed rate.

You are clearly mistaken, and someone who is CLEARLY a tamer, and probably just wants to see nightmares stronger than they we're just for your own personal gain.

Also nightmares we're never able to walk through doors.. The fetch command allowed "flying" pets to fly over patio walls, and then open doors from the inside (can open locked doors from inside).

I don't know where you are getting your facts from.
Did you do a search for my name? Your in all my posts now either that or your read every single post on the forums which is pretty lame tbh. When I say infinate stam I mean nightmares could run forever without fatigueing.
[01:12:32] <Nevermore> Stranger you are the reason I hate christmas
[01:12:36] <Nevermore> You specifically
[01:12:44] <Nevermore> Every year? Christmas sucks. Because of Stranger

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Stranger wrote:Your in all my posts now either that or your read every single post on the forums which is pretty lame tbh.
So reading the forums is lame b/c I read every section?

Damn, what else have I been doing wrong?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Sandro wrote:Also nightmares we're never able to walk through doors.. The fetch command allowed "flying" pets to fly over patio walls, and then open doors from the inside (can open locked doors from inside).
They were also (birds at least) able to fly over the top wall of a house, under the roof as i understand it.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

That was my bread and butter!
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson