Temporarily cancelled. Do not delete. Unsticky please.

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Gladiator: Saturday November 14th, 2009-3pm,5pm est main

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Give the 1st place Newbicus winner the imp costume and the 20 k along with the house deed.

I will contribute one small house deed for the second place winner to help you attract more contestants.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:Give the 1st place Newbicus winner the imp costume and the 20 k along with the house deed.

I will contribute one small house deed for the second place winner to help you attract more contestants.
Ok thats fine. I am just going to change this whole event to focus on the newbicus event. Both PoV and CAN guild backed out. So whatever ill make everything specific and cleaned up later on tonight and more simple to understand.

Which means maybe the tournament idea of it will be cool. And will check for public chars and what not. Thanks for helping me out and taking interest archaic.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=12057
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

I'd appreciate if you would stop posting lies outside of the trash talk, you know very well that I did not back out.

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

If you would like to see proof of Hemperor backing out. You can go here.

http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12253

That's all I have to say about that.

I will make revisions of the event tonight.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles:

Lor

Post by Lor »

I didn't back out either...I PM'd you a time on IRC but I guess you didn't get it. Sunday the 15th at 9 PM EST is good for us. Saturdays are only good later at night for us. You're crazy.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Funny part is, all that topic shows is you trying to institute rules after challenging me to a "NO RULES" fight... I stick to the NO RULES and then you claim I backed out.. I'm up for a no rules fight.

Now please stop spreading lies all over these forums.

Your time not banned on these forums is very limited, spend it wisely.

Paroxysmus

Post by Paroxysmus »

Hemperor wrote:Funny part is, all that topic shows is you trying to institute rules after challenging me to a "NO RULES" fight... I stick to the NO RULES and then you claim I backed out.. I'm up for a no rules fight.

STFU Hemperor, your a tool, and you backed out. You wanted to use dragons in a 2v2. You talk alot of shit on forums to her and when she offers you a 2v2 duel you try to find a gay ass loop hole to get yourself out of it. You are a joke.
Image Against all odds. War us.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Paroxysmus wrote:
Hemperor wrote:Funny part is, all that topic shows is you trying to institute rules after challenging me to a "NO RULES" fight... I stick to the NO RULES and then you claim I backed out.. I'm up for a no rules fight.

STFU Hemperor, your a tool, and you backed out. You wanted to use dragons in a 2v2. You talk alot of shit on forums to her and when she offers you a 2v2 duel you try to find a gay ass loop hole to get yourself out of it. You are a joke.
You wanted to have a NO RULES fight. That means anything goes.

It doesn't mean, "okay I can't play a mage so I'll bend the standard rules to allow me to use full invul armor, that way all hally hits do < 3 damage. And then I'll have 15 of each potion so every 10 seconds I can gain 20 health, and with the cure potions I am guaranteed a 60-80 bandage heal every 15 seconsd. Also I would like to use my +25 vanq katana, that way when I hit 50% of the time it does rape level damage. OH WAIT THE ONLY RULE IS YOU CANT USE THE TEMPLATE YOU WANT TO USE"

Such a joke, do standard rules like everyone else or gtfo.

EDIT: Also, for trying to cut me down for my incorrect (yet correct) spelling of "realize", you sure are a dumbass speller. It's "you're" and commas aren't necessary before using the word "and".

Paroxysmus

Post by Paroxysmus »

Hemperor wrote:
You wanted to have a NO RULES fight. That means anything goes.

It doesn't mean, "okay I can't play a mage so I'll bend the standard rules to allow me to use full invul armor, that way all hally hits do < 3 damage. And then I'll have 15 of each potion so every 10 seconds I can gain 20 health, and with the cure potions I am guaranteed a 60-80 bandage heal every 15 seconsd. Also I would like to use my +25 vanq katana, that way when I hit 50% of the time it does rape level damage. OH WAIT THE ONLY RULE IS YOU CANT USE THE TEMPLATE YOU WANT TO USE"

Such a joke, do standard rules like everyone else or gtfo.

EDIT: Also, for trying to cut me down for my incorrect (yet correct) spelling of "realize", you sure are a dumbass speller. It's "you're" and commas aren't necessary before using the word "and".
You could use +25 Vanq Hally. You could use potions so every 10 seconds you can gain 20 health. You can use cure pots when you get poisoned. You can wear full invul leather and still have decent med. Sounds to me like a whole lot of bullshit excuses. Ive never heard someone cry so much. Then again, that's to be expected from little kids that have yet to hit puberty.
And btw, the comma was correct. Get a clue. Kthx :)

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

You clearly do not understand the era or dueling.

Paroxysmus

Post by Paroxysmus »

Hemperor wrote:You clearly do not understand the era or dueling.
Hey idiot, it's not a duel, that's what you pussies with too much time on your hands do and think you are good. She said a fight. A 2v2 battle. Its not a duel and doesn't have the rules of a duel. It has the obvious assumption that there won't be dragons cuz only a pussy would choose to use dragons. Get over yourself. You talked your way out of battling us. Good for you, your talk.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Pet speed on this shard is slow...
If he came as a tamer it might be better for you.
Granted the battle might get long and drawn out if neither you or your guildie had decent magery and eval.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Paroxysmus wrote:
Hemperor wrote:You clearly do not understand the era or dueling.
Hey idiot, it's not a duel, that's what you pussies with too much time on your hands do and think you are good. She said a fight. A 2v2 battle. Its not a duel and doesn't have the rules of a duel. It has the obvious assumption that there won't be dragons cuz only a pussy would choose to use dragons. Get over yourself. You talked your way out of battling us. Good for you, your talk.
So it was a NO RULES fight as advertised?
That you later put rules on...

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Paroxysmus

Post by Paroxysmus »

Hemperor wrote: So it was a NO RULES fight as advertised?
That you later put rules on...

HMMMMMMMMMMM
LOL don't worry kid, you talked your way out of the fight. You don't have to worry bout being embarrassed anymore. We are done trying to get you to fight us, its obvious you won't accept our challenge. Get over it plz, kthx :)

princesspeach

Post by princesspeach »

Lor wrote:I didn't back out either...I PM'd you a time on IRC but I guess you didn't get it. Sunday the 15th at 9 PM EST is good for us. Saturdays are only good later at night for us. You're crazy.
Lies. I never got any so called message. You have been online and ignored my requests to set up a time. Its already set in stone with mYm, a REAL guild.
Against all odds.WAR US
TDC Chronicles: