Resource loss on a failed crafting/smelting attempt

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Resource loss on a failed crafting/smelting attempt

Post by nightshark »

MatronDeWinter wrote:Keg making, when a failure consumes ALL of your parts, is really quite ridic.

You need to make 7 seperate items to make a keg, and then assemble them all twice! That literally forces you to take a minimum of 90 seconds to make 1 keg, and if you fail, you lose all of your resources, and you wasted at least 90 seconds of your time.

I dont craft much more than kegs and exploding boxes, but if some of the other add-ons are similar to this in fashion, then I could completely see how this would be a monumental let-down to fail. For the sake of accuracy though, it does not really effect me at all, so accuracy is a must!
Wow, makes me wonder why people bother selling kegs. I've seen them for 800gp or so on player vendors... you can easily make double that in 90 seconds, hunting. Not to mention the collection of resources.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE