Death of N-C-

Topics related to Second Age
Sin Cloud

Re: Death of N-C-

Post by Sin Cloud »

Man.. I was really looking forward to coming back into the PvP scene and throwing down again with you guys. Out of all the other PvP guilds, ya'll were the most competitive and good sporting. You kept shit in game and left the bullshit for the birds. It was all about PvP. Returned respect towards you and your members.

I am watching some of our fights that I have recorded, and I really wish we could have continued the battles. Field and setup fights, I've always had a blast going against you. But out of all the wins I've pulled against the top PvPers of UOSA, I was most satisfied with the wins I had against you guys. Reasoning resolves around the fact that each and every one of you as N-C worked well as a team and made shit difficult to accomplish such a win.

With that being said, I've definitely been pwned by ya'll a damn good amount too, and I have to say I've learned quite a few techniques from you guys over the years of our battles. Ya'll were by far one of the funnest and most organized group I've combated on UOSA since I've been on this server because you were always a challenge. I really hope that you and the crew make a comeback someday and I hope to be around if that day comes.

Downs

Post by Downs »

No one is quitting, it's just a change of crews for the benefit of pvp..... Am I right here?
RoadKill wrote: "cA" is a guild of trickery, thieves and explosives so be wary around them.
The New Yew Bank Mall! Don't bother shopping anwhere else!
cA's Database of Adventures!!!

vintirex

Post by vintirex »

same thing, different day

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Downs wrote:No one is quitting, it's just a change of crews for the benefit of pvp..... Am I right here?
Correct Cap'n D!
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

So does that mean we can all bask in the glory of Sin Clouds' pvp prowess?

Welcome back.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Dunder Mifflin Inc

Post by Dunder Mifflin Inc »

Boondock_Saint wrote:So does that mean we can all bask in the glory of Sin Clouds' pvp prowess?

Welcome back.

Great! Another person to kill! Come on down Sin I'll gladly take all your magic shit!

Onslaught-

Post by Onslaught- »

Lambo is the best.

kill drizitz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by kill drizitz »

Just got to reading this, so its a little late...

I just have to say Thank You, Lambo for doing this... As someone who pvp's 90% of the time solo, I am sick of seeing people I fight getting help from non-guild members or randoms grouping together. I started playing in jan 2008 and been here playing ever since. I swear this is the downfall of the pvp here on UOSA (aside from pop decline.. events? :P) Anyways, I have fought some of the shards best pvpers since 2008 on, and everytime I go to out to fight, people either dont attack friends, or start jumping in for "friends".

There is a SMALL group of people who have played here who are "GREAT" at pvp, a small group who are "GOOD" at pvp and a HUGE group who are decent. I hate seeing warring guilds not fighting, and eventually grouping together (unless its to fight another group etc...) I can make a you list of great, good and decent pvpers but I bet that would end up in trash talk. I am in no way great or good, just decent. Enough with the helping friends bullshit, and I bet 99% of the time the "decent" pvpers are calling their "good/great" friends in to help them on the field. I even made posts about this years ago, and I applaud you for getting sick of it. Good on you buddy.