Boom, headshot

Topics related to Second Age
Treysta

Re: Boom, headshot

Post by Treysta »

Capitalist wrote:Just woke up. I'll be ready in probably like an hour under these conditions:

Field fight 1v1. Anything goes.

Contingencies:

If it's a best of 3 rather than a best of 1, restock between each fight.

If there is disruption (thief, looting), I'm going to recall and take my deed back.

All viewers must be on top of the 3rd level of the Wrong roof or not on it, I don't feel like spamming last target and making an already insufficient program spaz out (Razor).

Account blocked will broker.

Agree to these very reasonable conditions?
^

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

I used to carry literally hundreds of reflect charges on me at all tims on this server. Enough to never let someone cast a spell on me.
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Wychethyl

Post by Wychethyl »

This was 13 or 14 years ago but I remember killing someone in a duel with a ghoul's touch power spear that also paralyzed because of the special weapon attacks

that was some horseshit

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Using ghouls touch weapons in a one v one is the ultimate sign of pussiness.
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

I still recall, with some fondness, the time that Vega used 17 GT charges to kill my unmounted, under-equipped, mage while he was on his stat. Was over a year ago now, so I'm sure he's gotten better.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Malaikat wrote:I still recall, with some fondness, the time that Vega used 17 GT charges to kill my unmounted, under-equipped, mage while he was on his stat. Was over a year ago now, so I'm sure he's gotten better.
Naw... He still needs serious magical equipment to kill anyone who's not afk! (Or one of his alts)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Abyz wrote:
Malaikat wrote:I still recall, with some fondness, the time that Vega used 17 GT charges to kill my unmounted, under-equipped, mage while he was on his stat. Was over a year ago now, so I'm sure he's gotten better.
Naw... He still needs serious magical equipment to kill anyone who's not afk! (Or one of his alts)

Looks like some magical halberd swings of someone who lives in full retreat.
Under-equipped aka 20 power hallies and force daemons breath viking swords + tele gear + reflect + invis + pots

I would hate to see you equipped.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

YAWN

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Capitalist wrote:
Under-equipped aka 20 power hallies and force daemons breath viking swords + tele gear + reflect + invis + pots

I never used viking swords :/

I admit that I did have a tele ring and a magic hally, but I know I didn't have any reflect or one-handers. I may have had a few invis charges. Anyhow, I usually had a quarter mil or more worth of equipment on my stat. It would have been a 20 vanq instead of power plus a damage modded charged hally to cycle in. GT, DB, or Thunder of course. Then a small assortment of high-end charged swords and the standard jewelry you've mentioned.

Regardless, I was indisputably less equipped than you were.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

Magic items were so much more godly before action delay went in. :/
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

Malaikat wrote:
Capitalist wrote:

I admit that I did have a tele ring and a magic hally, but I know I didn't have any reflect or one-handers. I may have had a few invis charges. Anyhow, I usually had a quarter mil or more worth of equipment on my stat. It would have been a 20 vanq instead of power plus a damage modded charged hally to cycle in. GT, DB, or Thunder of course. Then a small assortment of high-end charged swords and the standard jewelry you've mentioned.

He makes shit up constantly. This is no exception.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Malaikat wrote:
Capitalist wrote:

I wasn't rolling a good hally and I was poor enough back then to use regular/ruin ghouls touch. I had an advantage, but my disadvantage is that the reason you were fighting me is because there was an IRC/TG bounty hunt for my PK because a bunch of people were complaining I kept killing their chars in dungeons.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Nickodemuse

Post by Nickodemuse »

Back then we were still learning the game. Now we have the guides and know all the mechanics. I dont remember charged weapons but vaguely remember the reflect items etc., i remember getting pk'd by a guy with bow hidden and spells casted on me from i guy i couldnt see. Also the indestructable magic weapons that would turn into a 1-2 hit, eat dirt, before they fixed it. We know the system now vs. back then still learning it.