FEAR NO PK

Topics related to Second Age
Onslaught-

Re: FEAR NO PK

Post by Onslaught- »

farnk wrote:
Onslaught- wrote:That was incredibly awkward for both parties involved. Was actually difficult to watch.
your lurking existence is extremely awkward and noone cares about your opinion.
My favorite part was using an invisibility item and dismounting right infront of your enemy, as if he wouldn't attack it. The fact that it took you a solid two minutes (1:35 to 3:34) to figure out how to remount was excruciating to watch.

You should probably not post awkward videos on a public forum if you can't handle what the public might say about it.

farnk

Post by farnk »

go back to raiding your mom's candy cabinet and playing world of warcraft, you're not even worthy of an argument.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Onslaught- wrote:
farnk wrote:
Onslaught- wrote:That was incredibly awkward for both parties involved. Was actually difficult to watch.
your lurking existence is extremely awkward and noone cares about your opinion.
My favorite part was using an invisibility item and dismounting right infront of your enemy, as if he wouldn't attack it. The fact that it took you a solid two minutes (1:35 to 3:34) to figure out how to remount was excruciating to watch.

You should probably not post awkward videos on a public forum if you can't handle what the public might say about it.
im no pvp'er so i cant talk much shit when comes to pvp but dont talk shit bout sum1 thats a great pvp'er like this unless u have any videos of u killing 2on1 or are in fact better with proof. Imo great job farnk and would love to be able to pvp as well as u.

Grifty McGrift

Post by Grifty McGrift »

farnk r champ
"They used to call me Grifty McGrift. I wrote the book on flim-flammin"

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Grifty McGrift wrote:farnk r champ
It's a ghost!