100 Healing
100 Anatomy
100 Resist
70 Hiding
70 Tracking
30 Magery
30 Poisoning

He does pretty well
What the heck do you do with 30 poisoning?
Not so much anymore. I use to just keep applying lesser poison in battle because if you're fighting townies, they will run out of cures soon enough and then its a full 30 seconds for them to heal (unless of course I poison them again, which generally I would)

Now now, 30 poisoning/4 = not such a good chance to have a poison strike :(
I was thinking that you were talking about using that template here. But in a place with no heal through poison, that would work, but that poisoning skill = chance to poison thing would mess up you chances.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Recall w/o Magery

Post by RoadKill »

MatronDeWinter wrote: I was thinking that you were talking about using that template here. But in a place with no heal through poison, that would work, but that poisoning skill = chance to poison thing would mess up you chances.
It's effective against townies here, but not as much as it is other places. Poison is so easy to cure that it really doesn't matter whether you use lesser or deadly poison. Fact of the matter is, if they want to be cured, they will be.
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins