Ridiculous amounts of PKs around

Topics related to Second Age
Brules

Re: Ridiculous amounts of PKs around

Post by Brules »

^^^ Agreed. There may be a fair amount here, but it is nothing like in era when you couldn't take 1 step out of town hardly. It was so bad that they have to make trammel lol. Become a merchant. Do Tmaps. Theres tons of ways to make mad cash and never enter a dungeon. I am proof positive of that lol.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

You should ask people in game to adventure with you. Most farm alone because once you know how to escape you can unless you keep returning to the same spot so a plan can be devised. But some people will go with you expecting a fight, sometimes not even for the gold just waiting for someone to show up.

Don't ignore the social aspects of the game, especially as a new player if you are out there alone.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Populus

Post by Populus »

archaicsubrosa77 wrote:You should ask people in game to adventure with you. Most farm alone because once you know how to escape you can unless you keep returning to the same spot so a plan can be devised. But some people will go with you expecting a fight, sometimes not even for the gold just waiting for someone to show up.

Don't ignore the social aspects of the game, especially as a new player if you are out there alone.
Hold up, archaic did you accidently post this on wrong forum account?

This post isn't about Zog, lizardmen or Illuminati. You're losing your groove.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

malice-tg
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by malice-tg »

when you go farming let me know and ill come protect you if i have time

Roser
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Roser »

malice-tg wrote:when you go farming let me know and ill come protect you if i have time
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL MALICE?!?!

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Populus wrote:
archaicsubrosa77 wrote:You should ask people in game to adventure with you. Most farm alone because once you know how to escape you can unless you keep returning to the same spot so a plan can be devised. But some people will go with you expecting a fight, sometimes not even for the gold just waiting for someone to show up.

Hold up, archaic did you accidently post this on wrong forum account?

This post isn't about Zog, lizardmen or Illuminati. You're losing your groove.
If you notice Russia is now engaged with Iran on a business deal similar to the food for oil program we had with Saddam. Sorry I was ahead of the game...but it's happening exactly as I said it was. ;) Check the Syria thread.

Russia will be putting in a pipeline into Europe through Syria using Iranian oil as I said. I am beyond Illumanati :lol:

* I just wrote it present tense as though it was happening then. An Assad victory will come with Sanctions, Putin's wet dream

Saudi does not like this deal and really wants an unstable Syria. Not victory.

(psst it benefits us all because Russia will leak us cheap fuel at the expense of a captive mideast in the same way we worked together in the divide and conquer of Asia. Or maybe you did not understand why we gave the Russians the means to make nuclear weapons? It gave us reason to build a stockpile of them together against one another to rule the world by without anyone questioning the motive)

Yes we have always been allies... but it made great spy novels. Yes soldiers died in convincing nations to proxy and civil wars to destroy their infrastructure in choosing sides...but far less then if we tried to do it all by ourselves. That's why it was the Cold War...calculated and heartless...betrayal of our own people and other nations. But it worked in managing the third world for the last half century. They are just now finalizing it.

(Psst they will never try to displace North Korea it provides a buffer zone against the Chinese and as long as there is the threat of aggression we cut them off right there to limit their naval presence and trade)
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Trojancow
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Trojancow »

Rose wrote:
malice-tg wrote:when you go farming let me know and ill come protect you if i have time
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL MALICE?!?!
I stab your eye!

farnk

Post by farnk »

Scam

Animal$

Post by Animal$ »

I farm during the day in low traffic areas. Also, make sure you bank OFTEN!!!